Amazing!

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

the best thing ever. all my warts are gone. it was a little painful after a few days of applicatiin however it worked wonders! used it once every night before I slept for a week and all warts gone!

amazing!!!

Posted by 5047197070890135140 on Feb 27, 2016

My 8 years old was terrified of the perspective of having his plantar wart cut out by the dermatologist (me too!!!) and the doc freezing it said: in 6-8 sessions of freezing he might get rid of it - no warrantee. (Each trip to Dr. around 100SGD!) We been consistently applying this magical potion 3 times a day - gone in under 3 weeks!!!!! No pain, burns, only dead skin gone including the core of the wart! Amazing stuff, totally worth it!

Follow instructions for maximum effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Dec 10, 2014

This really works, it even got rid of warts for good in sensitive places. The trick is, you need to do it bandage-style: apply enough liquid to a cotton ball just before saturation point, then tape the wet ball so that it is in full contact with the wart. Keep it for three hours each time. If you just apply the liquid directly to the wart, you won't see similar results, or might not see any improvement at all. The cotton ball allows the liquid to penetrate all the way into the inner layers of the wart. Supplement with Suma Root and Green Tea Extract. Got rid of a 6 month problem in one week.

Fabulous

Posted by 5185884444446007940 on Nov 21, 2014

I never write reviews but this stuff deserves one. I had a wart that grew on my chin. Ugh!!! Within a day it was smaller and dying. Within three days almost gone. I wore the bandaid with the stuff in it over night and twice during the day for a couple hours each time.

Excellent Product!!!! IT WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2109619 on Apr 09, 2014

I had warts all over my hands and one foot over 20 large warts. I went to the DR at least 15 times to have them removed, never worked!! this stuff it’s a miracle! within 7 days my warts were almost gone I used it for 2 weeks and they were completely gone!!! and have not come back! it’s been over a year now, I highly recommend this product!

Still hopeful for a result

Posted by 5574064820232986329 on Oct 21, 2013

I had all faith in this product working however after a month of daily use, I am still waiting for it to work it's magic. I will admit the wart has definitely shrunk so I'm still hopeful that it will disspaear completely

This product really really works wonders!

Posted by 5385247512555083053 on Jul 13, 2013

I had a big ugly wart on my middle finger for the last year. I tried a few different products to get rid of it but nothing worked until Wart Wonder! It wasnt an easy process. It took about 8 weeks for it to be totally gone and I had to put it on every single day. When I started to lose faith, I emailed the company and got an immediate reply with some tips on how to speed up the process! After that i soaked some cotton wool in the formula and wrapped a plaster over it everyday. That really really worked made the formula work effectively! Thanks so much Wart wonder!

Well in hand, action rememdies wart wonder regular strength

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Oct 22, 2012

I was using this in combination with another product, found the other product was probably working a bit quicker, my warts were quite large though and saw no real improvement in the first week of using this alone so changed, maybe I wasn't persistent enough

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2132696 on Sep 24, 2012

Took a long time but with continued daily use it worked!

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1751441 on Sep 29, 2011

It helped me to remove a small wart within 3 days. I was amazed that it worked that fast, but I did apply more frequently than 3 times a day. It did not irritate my skin around the wart, but it did sting a little the second day as it was killing the wart. Since it was a small wart, it really didn't hurt much at all even though my skin is moderately sensitive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »