Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wellinhand Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

if you have warts, get this!

Posted by Reviewer1090439 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the only thing that's worked for me. Was able to remove wart from my chin in about 3-4 days.

wartless finger,hopefully soon

Posted by Reviewer2168154 on Apr 21, 2008

The wart on my finger is slowly going down. This seems to be working. Unlike all the other products I've tried this is the only one with positive results.

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1600139 on Jan 17, 2009

I have been suffering with warts on my hands for years. I was always ashame for anyone to see my hands.These warts were located around my finger nails and were huge and very painful. I had seen the doctor who would always attempt to remove them with a freezing procedure, but I just couldn't stand the pain and would always not return for the follow ups. So I just suffered with the warts. I did purchase over the counter products, taping the fingers and other ideals shared by my family and friends... But they all failed. I stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try based on the reviews. Within a week of use I could tell something was happening to the warts. I did apply the product twice a day and would sleep with bandages on the warts at night. The warts are gone. It took about 30 days, but they are gone... I also had two plantar warts on my foot one is gone and the other one is turning black.. Buy this product and use it if you are a wart suffer, it works..

wart wonder

Posted by Reviewer2181111 on Sep 17, 2008

Excellent! I've been fighting these warts for years. If only I know it was so easy to get rid of them for good using this stuff.

Very effective remedy!

Posted by Reviewer3256527 on May 24, 2007

This remedy took my daughter's wart off the top of her foot within days. It took my son's plantars wart off the underside of his toe in about the same time. Did not irritate the healthy skin. This was well worth the money and we still have most of the bottle left.