Well In Hand, Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Excellent Product!!!! IT WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2109619 on Apr 09, 2014

I had warts all over my hands and one foot over 20 large warts. I went to the DR at least 15 times to have them removed, never worked!! this stuff it’s a miracle! within 7 days my warts were almost gone I used it for 2 weeks and they were completely gone!!! and have not come back! it’s been over a year now, I highly recommend this product!

Wort wonder is helping

Posted by Reviewer2188872 on Mar 15, 2009

I had used the extra strength, but this time I bought the regular formula. the extra strength eradicated the plantar wart on my toe and now I am working on the other plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. S. Byrd Louisville, KY

With Caution

Posted by Reviewer2101045 on Aug 23, 2009

This stuff can be as painful and invasive as the freezing procedure or salicylic acid. I put it the places near the cuticles and literately burned a whole on the cuticles. However, the cuticles grew back but took a long time. This stuff is basically using vinegar to irritate the skin and consequently to “wake” up your immune defense to fight the viruses. Warts are immune system issue. The warts you see on the skin are just a superficial symptom and a sign of the immune system is depleted somehow. If you working on improving your immune system, the warts will go away on their own.

Very Questionable

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Feb 15, 2011

Well, sad to say, I have been using this for about 3 weeks without success. The wart is on the palm of hand, which is hard to keep a bandaid on, and the fact that you have to spray it on the bandaid rather than the wart itself seems to me to be a less effective way of getting and keeping the medicine on the wart. Am very disappointed after all the good reviews I read here. I will give it more time and revise this review if matters change.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Nov 04, 2008

It seems to be working good in conjunction vitamin capsules L-Methionine from Twinlabs. I'm going to give it more time, it has only been a month.