Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1087538 on Jul 27, 2010

I have allot of small warts on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands. There is no discomfort from them, just not pretty. Unfortunately this product made no change whatsoever in my condition.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Nov 04, 2008

It seems to be working good in conjunction vitamin capsules L-Methionine from Twinlabs. I'm going to give it more time, it has only been a month.

seems to work so far

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 11, 2010

but definitely needs to be applied regularly

Awesome Product - Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2086171 on Mar 23, 2010

I used Wart Wonder to remove plantar warts that plagued me with pain for over 10 years. A large portion of my feet were affected. I even had surgery to remove the warts only to have them return aggressively. After only a few days of using Wart Wonder I saw results. Within 6 months my feet were completely clear. I bought this bottle for a tiny wart on my thumb. As before, I'm already seeing results.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2767581 on Apr 14, 2011

After just 1 week my sons planters wart fell off!Amazing stuff!

Perseverance will pay off!!

Posted by Reviewer3032301 on Jul 31, 2011

This actually works! I was a bit skeptical but figured I had nothing to lose by trying. Very surprised and very, very pleased. Great product. Highly recommend trying it.

This product really really works wonders!

Posted by 5385247512555083053 on Jul 13, 2013

I had a big ugly wart on my middle finger for the last year. I tried a few different products to get rid of it but nothing worked until Wart Wonder! It wasnt an easy process. It took about 8 weeks for it to be totally gone and I had to put it on every single day. When I started to lose faith, I emailed the company and got an immediate reply with some tips on how to speed up the process! After that i soaked some cotton wool in the formula and wrapped a plaster over it everyday. That really really worked made the formula work effectively! Thanks so much Wart wonder!

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1751441 on Sep 29, 2011

It helped me to remove a small wart within 3 days. I was amazed that it worked that fast, but I did apply more frequently than 3 times a day. It did not irritate my skin around the wart, but it did sting a little the second day as it was killing the wart. Since it was a small wart, it really didn't hurt much at all even though my skin is moderately sensitive.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2132696 on Sep 24, 2012

Took a long time but with continued daily use it worked!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »