Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1087538 on Jul 27, 2010

I have allot of small warts on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands. There is no discomfort from them, just not pretty. Unfortunately this product made no change whatsoever in my condition.

Did nothing

Posted by 4733495270325679651 on Jul 21, 2016

My son and daughter each had a wart on their hand so I bought this. I was very diligent about using it on them as recommended, not an easy task with kids. We used it for a few months, no results!!! Then a friend recommended that we apply fig tree sap on the warts twice a day. It took 2 weeks for my son's wart to clear up and a month for my daughter's. If you have access to a fig tree, save your money on this. Just pull off a leaf and apply the white sap. Do this twice a day.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Nov 04, 2008

It seems to be working good in conjunction vitamin capsules L-Methionine from Twinlabs. I'm going to give it more time, it has only been a month.

seems to work so far

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 11, 2010

but definitely needs to be applied regularly

Awesome Product - Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2086171 on Mar 23, 2010

I used Wart Wonder to remove plantar warts that plagued me with pain for over 10 years. A large portion of my feet were affected. I even had surgery to remove the warts only to have them return aggressively. After only a few days of using Wart Wonder I saw results. Within 6 months my feet were completely clear. I bought this bottle for a tiny wart on my thumb. As before, I'm already seeing results.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

Works

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016

Used on a wart right on bottom of foot consistently until it disappeared, some weeks after buying it I believe. Great product.

Fabulous

Posted by 5185884444446007940 on Nov 21, 2014

I never write reviews but this stuff deserves one. I had a wart that grew on my chin. Ugh!!! Within a day it was smaller and dying. Within three days almost gone. I wore the bandaid with the stuff in it over night and twice during the day for a couple hours each time.

Amazing!

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

the best thing ever. all my warts are gone. it was a little painful after a few days of applicatiin however it worked wonders! used it once every night before I slept for a week and all warts gone!

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2767581 on Apr 14, 2011

After just 1 week my sons planters wart fell off!Amazing stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »