Painless Wonder!! Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2176965 on Jun 29, 2009

I was kind of dissapointed at first but after two weeks of used , my hand wart started to dissapear. The product is great, just be Patience. You must do this at least three times a day to see the effect. I look at my hand and still don't beleive it.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3284502 on Apr 22, 2009

This has been better than anything else that we have tried!

Wort wonder is helping

Posted by Reviewer2188872 on Mar 15, 2009

I had used the extra strength, but this time I bought the regular formula. the extra strength eradicated the plantar wart on my toe and now I am working on the other plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. S. Byrd Louisville, KY

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1600139 on Jan 17, 2009

I have been suffering with warts on my hands for years. I was always ashame for anyone to see my hands.These warts were located around my finger nails and were huge and very painful. I had seen the doctor who would always attempt to remove them with a freezing procedure, but I just couldn't stand the pain and would always not return for the follow ups. So I just suffered with the warts. I did purchase over the counter products, taping the fingers and other ideals shared by my family and friends... But they all failed. I stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try based on the reviews. Within a week of use I could tell something was happening to the warts. I did apply the product twice a day and would sleep with bandages on the warts at night. The warts are gone. It took about 30 days, but they are gone... I also had two plantar warts on my foot one is gone and the other one is turning black.. Buy this product and use it if you are a wart suffer, it works..

Well in Hand, Wart Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2745221 on Nov 12, 2008

Amazing! I've seen great reviews on this product, but didn't think that they could be real. Well folks, my daughter wart's on her foot was falling off with in 10 days after using Wart Wonder and it didn't bother the skin around the wart at all. The only draw back is it smells like vinegar. A good trade off in my book.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Nov 04, 2008

It seems to be working good in conjunction vitamin capsules L-Methionine from Twinlabs. I'm going to give it more time, it has only been a month.

wart wonder

Posted by Reviewer2181111 on Sep 17, 2008

Excellent! I've been fighting these warts for years. If only I know it was so easy to get rid of them for good using this stuff.

not so sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

Doesn't seem to be doing much for my wart, except causing severe skin irritation around the area of the wart.

Hit or Miss

Posted by Reviewer3025185 on Jun 09, 2008

The product works as advertised if: 1. The spray nozzle doesn't get clogged. 2. The manufacturer mixes the ingredients right. If something doesn't work out then iHerb to the rescue. Talk about the best customer service. I had one bad bottle and iHerb quickly sent out another.

Wart Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Apr 22, 2008

Have tried many products with no luck - this one seems to be doing the job!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »