Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wellinhand Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Hit or Miss

Posted by Reviewer3025185 on Jun 09, 2008

The product works as advertised if: 1. The spray nozzle doesn't get clogged. 2. The manufacturer mixes the ingredients right. If something doesn't work out then iHerb to the rescue. Talk about the best customer service. I had one bad bottle and iHerb quickly sent out another.

Great!Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1883141 on Aug 23, 2011

My daughter and son got a wart virus all over there body. At the time that my duaghter got hers I took her to the dermatologist and paid hundreds of dollars to remove them individually. SHe had over 100 of them. It was painful for her and for me ( to see her go through that pain). WHen my son got them, I pursued something else. This product work in the same week. Great price and effective. THANKS a Million.

Excellent Product!!!! IT WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2109619 on Apr 09, 2014

I had warts all over my hands and one foot over 20 large warts. I went to the DR at least 15 times to have them removed, never worked!! this stuff it’s a miracle! within 7 days my warts were almost gone I used it for 2 weeks and they were completely gone!!! and have not come back! it’s been over a year now, I highly recommend this product!

Wort wonder is helping

Posted by Reviewer2188872 on Mar 15, 2009

I had used the extra strength, but this time I bought the regular formula. the extra strength eradicated the plantar wart on my toe and now I am working on the other plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. S. Byrd Louisville, KY

Very Questionable

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Feb 15, 2011

Well, sad to say, I have been using this for about 3 weeks without success. The wart is on the palm of hand, which is hard to keep a bandaid on, and the fact that you have to spray it on the bandaid rather than the wart itself seems to me to be a less effective way of getting and keeping the medicine on the wart. Am very disappointed after all the good reviews I read here. I will give it more time and revise this review if matters change.