Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1115421 on Jun 10, 2011

I purchased this product for my cat and was very satisfied with both the company and the product. My cat ate the powder (mixed with a bit of water) with no problems and I noticed a difference in her condition almost immediately. Shipping was extremely fast too; I will continue to purchase the colostrum and other products from this company.

THE BEST COLOSTRUM IN THE MARKET!!!! THE REAL IMMUNE BOOSTER TOO!!!

Posted by Reviewer2371313 on Aug 24, 2008

The best ever in the market!!! My 4 years old daughter had been taking this for more a year and she hadn't had ear infection since. Before she always suffer ear infection always and as in always...Thanks God I found this natural and potent supplement!!! Thank you iHerb! Your pricing is really reasonable....amazing!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2789885 on Jan 16, 2009

Great product at the best price I could find. Keep up the good work at iherb.com

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Mar 19, 2009

I tried other colostrum, but this one I've found to be special.

best product man made

Posted by Reviewer2178120 on Jan 20, 2010

This product builds your health up I've been using it for about a month and a half very happy with results

Well wisdom Colostrum powder

Posted by Reviewer1024426 on May 31, 2010

As always a trusted product.However, customs charges and Royal Mail charges are expensive! some idea as to what these may be would be useful on the site.

BioActive Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jan 11, 2011

This colostrum powder has a very pleasant, benign taste. Seems to be of high quality. I like that it comes from the USA. Iherb has the BEST price on this hard to find item. Most of the other places selling it online had it at full retail price! Thanks, Iherb, for the fabulous price!

Excellant product

Posted by EdieWicker on Jan 02, 2012

Very pleased with this product and I will order it again.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2363687 on Jan 11, 2012

excellent taste and quality

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 24, 2015

This is the only colostrum that does not make my stomach feel bad. As a matter of fact, after continued use for about one year, my gastro-intestinal system has never felt better. This product is essential for me because of my gut immunity issues. I used to get stomach bugs 5 or 6 times per year. Last year I only had one infection the entire year. So difficult to get a high quality colostrum. This is the only one that works fro me. Love it.