Improved muscular weakness

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 17, 2012

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

Best Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5336146282590103732 on Aug 14, 2012

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Great for my gut!

Posted by Reviewer2850188 on Jan 31, 2012

Really great for gut/stomach issues

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Sep 30, 2011

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

glutimmune

Posted by Reviewer1346552 on Aug 30, 2011

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

products ordered are well received

Posted by Reviewer1212837 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my second time ordering products on the internet. It was my first time to use this company,and to order from the USA. The whole process went really smoothly. The order came in a lot sooner than I expected. Something like 2 days.Remarkable. I will use this company again.

best glutamine ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414413 on Mar 23, 2011

This is the only glutamine product i would ever buy!!!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1536641 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product!!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1388943 on Jul 22, 2010

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »