Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Apr 21, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years and have found it to be extremely helpful in addressing the symptoms of ME/CFS.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jul 14, 2008

I have found this product, over many years, to be of the highest quality, and very helpful in dealing with many of the symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

This is my second container

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Sep 27, 2012

December 23, 2011 - Howard Beach, NY. Taking one scoop a day in the morning on an empty stomach, toward the finish of the container, my sinuses began clearing up. Noticed this especially at night. This product is a natural precursor to glutathione, among other things, and replaced glutathione leeched from this body during a six month oral chemo regimen of Leukeran. This is one tool in one's wellness box. My last blood test showed no increase in my white blood cell count. This is important when dealing with a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It's my experience that one has to take a supplement for at least two-to-three months, maybe more, before accurately understanding its efficacy in the body. Also, the more supplements you take, the harder it becomes to isolate the benefits that you receive from one in particular. Sometimes they even work synergistically. Moderation is key.

A wonderful product!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by HAN424 on Apr 08, 2010

I find it gives me a lot of energy, builds my immune system and it awesome for the liver! Thank you iherb for such amazing prices!

ImmunoPro is important liver support

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Apr 19, 2008

I have CFS and am doing a methodical detox. I use ImmunoPro every day because my liver (and colon) first have to be working well before I can hope to get rid of the toxicity.