ImmunoPro and Benzo withdrawal

Posted by Reviewer2896013 on Jun 01, 2008

Use daily for Benzo withdrawal symptoms and it makes a noticeable difference. I would recommend this protein for anyone tapering off of Benzo's (Valium family). I use 2 scoops 3 times a day and the protein works great.

Met the need

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

I purchased this as part of a protocol for mercury detoxing (with Bio-Chelat), because the extra protein is needed by the body to chelate it. After 2 months, I have seen great progress. I added 2 scoops 1-2 times a day in a Superfood shake with essential oil and liquid minerals.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by Reviewer2787223 on May 06, 2011

I was told by my acupuncturist and Ayurvedic practioner to take undenatured whey protein to help my immune system recover from my cancer treatments. This stuff is the REAL THING and much more reasonably priced than what I was using before. I also like the taste more, and it mixes better. Many thanks, iHerb, for carrying it!

For Levaquin poisoning

Posted by Reviewer1711378 on Apr 02, 2011

I bought a few products to help me with Levaquin poisoning. This was the first product I bought. The shipping was amazing, I ordered it at 5pm, and it arrived early the following morning. This helps my muscles in my legs greatly, I drink it slowly every morning when I wake up and dont eat anything for at least 15 minutes. Its great.

I'm not sure - perhaps needs more time

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I hoped it will improve my bronchitis, but I don't feel it's any better than NAC. (Jarrow NAC, 500Mg daily, what I used to take before.) Still didn't use half of it, perhaps will have some effect later. I mix it with plain yogurt and take it twice daily. Tastes well.

Excellent Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Feb 07, 2008

This is top of the line whey. Excellent for immune system support, muscle repair, and strength.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3167460 on Aug 19, 2009

i can see and feel the change in my health already, i will continue this wonderfu product for sure!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm giving this to my son who has sever eczema because his liver is slow. Seems to be working. His skin is clearing up some after about 3 weeks and his energy is much better. I'll be keeping him on this for awhile.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.