Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Undenatured Whey

Posted by Reviewer2651670 on May 25, 2010

Bought this from iHerb and it works well. Gave me a lot more energy and I felt better. I suffer from tiredness due to medication that I'm on and this seemed to help me feel better - better mood and more energy. Check with your doctor though before taking. This is pretty much the same as Immunocal, which is sold in individual packets for about 2 times the price. So this is a good deal. Shipping to Ontario Canada was reasonable and it didn't take too long.

ImmunoPro is important liver support

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Apr 19, 2008

I have CFS and am doing a methodical detox. I use ImmunoPro every day because my liver (and colon) first have to be working well before I can hope to get rid of the toxicity.

ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Apr 21, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years and have found it to be extremely helpful in addressing the symptoms of ME/CFS.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Jan 02, 2009

I did a lot of searching for a good non-denatured whey, and I was happy to find this reasonably-priced product. Its small amount of lactose doesn't bother my digestive system, and it is an excellent way to boost the body's glutathione level.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on Jun 11, 2009

I've been taking this powder now for a couple of years. It is whey protein from organically raised cows. It is a great immune booster and easy to take. I like the powder dissolved in my mouth without adding liquid but you can also dissolve it in non-acidic liquids if you prefer.