Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2652279 on Sep 09, 2010

Easy to digest and not too terrible tasting. Although I didn't have any digestive issues, I wanted an easy source of protein to add to my oatmeal. This fits the bill.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm giving this to my son who has sever eczema because his liver is slow. Seems to be working. His skin is clearing up some after about 3 weeks and his energy is much better. I'll be keeping him on this for awhile.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jun 13, 2010

Great product

Undenatured Whey

Posted by Reviewer2651670 on May 25, 2010

Bought this from iHerb and it works well. Gave me a lot more energy and I felt better. I suffer from tiredness due to medication that I'm on and this seemed to help me feel better - better mood and more energy. Check with your doctor though before taking. This is pretty much the same as Immunocal, which is sold in individual packets for about 2 times the price. So this is a good deal. Shipping to Ontario Canada was reasonable and it didn't take too long.

A wonderful product!

Posted by HAN424 on Apr 08, 2010

I find it gives me a lot of energy, builds my immune system and it awesome for the liver! Thank you iherb for such amazing prices!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1634631 on Mar 30, 2010

This is helping my sensitivities

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Mar 21, 2010

This is a great tasting product and is very easy to mix with other things if you like. We haven't used it long enough to make any claims about it's effectiveness, but it comes highly recommended by others who say it is a fantastic immune system builder.

Should be cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

This is a good product but the price tag will be making future purchases of it prohibitive for me. I have used it for the last six months and while my health has seen noticeable improvements, it is very hard to pin any of those down to using this product. My most recent batch is a much finer powder and mixes considerably easier into water now but the flavor is not as good. I guess I'll know how much benefit it has been providing when I run out as I will not be purchasing more due to the price.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx

Posted by Reviewer2868582 on Mar 14, 2010

Have only had the product for less than 1 month, but seems to be working well. Good price

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2235097 on Feb 16, 2010

I have trichotillomania, in impulse control disorder where I can't stop pulling out my hair, and I decided to take this after a recent study came out about the benefits of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) for people with trich. I had tried taking NAC, which is synthetic cysteine, but hated taking the pills because they are large and stinky, so I decided to switch to whey protein. Well, not only is Immunopro MUCH easier to take, but it has actually been much more effective than the NAC! I have completely stopped pulling my hair out since I started taking it three weeks ago. I only need to do 5g once a day, so it's not broken my wallet either! I'm so glad I found this stuff, can't recommend it enough!