Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2235097 on Feb 16, 2010

I have trichotillomania, in impulse control disorder where I can't stop pulling out my hair, and I decided to take this after a recent study came out about the benefits of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) for people with trich. I had tried taking NAC, which is synthetic cysteine, but hated taking the pills because they are large and stinky, so I decided to switch to whey protein. Well, not only is Immunopro MUCH easier to take, but it has actually been much more effective than the NAC! I have completely stopped pulling my hair out since I started taking it three weeks ago. I only need to do 5g once a day, so it's not broken my wallet either! I'm so glad I found this stuff, can't recommend it enough!

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Nov 05, 2009

Best source of protein powder you can buy and iHerb is the best place to buy it.

A Great Investment In Your Health!

Posted by Reviewer2593000 on Oct 23, 2009

I performed extensive research into Whey Protein for a week and when I discovered some very detailed information on ImmunoPro RX, all my concerns where answered. I prefer to consume this wonderful powder by mixing it in some Organic Soy Milk, what a yummy combination for sure. I love the products and outstanding fast service that iHerb has established itself on. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3167460 on Aug 19, 2009

i can see and feel the change in my health already, i will continue this wonderfu product for sure!

Good Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 21, 2009

Good alternative to whey products. It doesn´t cause digestive problems, on the contrary.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on Jun 11, 2009

I've been taking this powder now for a couple of years. It is whey protein from organically raised cows. It is a great immune booster and easy to take. I like the powder dissolved in my mouth without adding liquid but you can also dissolve it in non-acidic liquids if you prefer.

Met the need

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

I purchased this as part of a protocol for mercury detoxing (with Bio-Chelat), because the extra protein is needed by the body to chelate it. After 2 months, I have seen great progress. I added 2 scoops 1-2 times a day in a Superfood shake with essential oil and liquid minerals.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2160463 on Mar 27, 2009

One of the best tasting protein shakes I've ever tasted.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Feb 11, 2009

Love this product!! I keep some on my desk and just spoon some in the mouth and just chew every now and again. So easy to take

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2282624 on Jan 17, 2009

I've seen/tried nothing better than this whey. Just upon opening the container, you can immediately smell the difference. Very potent, and an excellent source of immunoglobins and lactoferrin.