The Best

Posted by Reviewer2282624 on Jan 17, 2009

I've seen/tried nothing better than this whey. Just upon opening the container, you can immediately smell the difference. Very potent, and an excellent source of immunoglobins and lactoferrin.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Feb 11, 2009

Love this product!! I keep some on my desk and just spoon some in the mouth and just chew every now and again. So easy to take

Should be cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

This is a good product but the price tag will be making future purchases of it prohibitive for me. I have used it for the last six months and while my health has seen noticeable improvements, it is very hard to pin any of those down to using this product. My most recent batch is a much finer powder and mixes considerably easier into water now but the flavor is not as good. I guess I'll know how much benefit it has been providing when I run out as I will not be purchasing more due to the price.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1598213 on Dec 05, 2011

I've been using this product for a year now and I like it. The whey quality is excellent and because it doesn’t have any cheap fillers like most other brands, I will continue to buy it.

The best whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1839095 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried several brands of whey protein and this one is easily the best for me. The price from iHberb was the lowest for this brand, given that the order was large.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2950614 on Sep 23, 2016

Immune boost, energy boost. Mood boost. They use A2 and A1 cows which is why I didn't give 5 stars

Couldn't really tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer2898491 on Feb 18, 2012

I read some really good reviews of this product so I'm sure it helps people. However, I couldn't tell any difference in my chemical sensitivity even after taking it regularly until the bottle was gone. Low glutathione may just not be my problem, though.

Quality Undenatued Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

This is one of the highest quality whey protein powders I've ever used. It is undenatured and hormone free.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx

Posted by Reviewer2868582 on Mar 14, 2010

Have only had the product for less than 1 month, but seems to be working well. Good price

expensive