Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm giving this to my son who has sever eczema because his liver is slow. Seems to be working. His skin is clearing up some after about 3 weeks and his energy is much better. I'll be keeping him on this for awhile.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.

Very high quality

Posted by 4901279790416287504 on Jul 21, 2013

Fantastic pure product. Unfortunately it is very expensive and the 300gram jar finishes real fast obviously.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Feb 11, 2009

Love this product!! I keep some on my desk and just spoon some in the mouth and just chew every now and again. So easy to take

Quality Undenatued Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

This is one of the highest quality whey protein powders I've ever used. It is undenatured and hormone free.

Should be cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

This is a good product but the price tag will be making future purchases of it prohibitive for me. I have used it for the last six months and while my health has seen noticeable improvements, it is very hard to pin any of those down to using this product. My most recent batch is a much finer powder and mixes considerably easier into water now but the flavor is not as good. I guess I'll know how much benefit it has been providing when I run out as I will not be purchasing more due to the price.

expensive

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 17, 2011

not worth the money

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Mar 21, 2010

This is a great tasting product and is very easy to mix with other things if you like. We haven't used it long enough to make any claims about it's effectiveness, but it comes highly recommended by others who say it is a fantastic immune system builder.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2160463 on Mar 27, 2009

One of the best tasting protein shakes I've ever tasted.