Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

This is my second container

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Sep 27, 2012

December 23, 2011 - Howard Beach, NY. Taking one scoop a day in the morning on an empty stomach, toward the finish of the container, my sinuses began clearing up. Noticed this especially at night. This product is a natural precursor to glutathione, among other things, and replaced glutathione leeched from this body during a six month oral chemo regimen of Leukeran. This is one tool in one's wellness box. My last blood test showed no increase in my white blood cell count. This is important when dealing with a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It's my experience that one has to take a supplement for at least two-to-three months, maybe more, before accurately understanding its efficacy in the body. Also, the more supplements you take, the harder it becomes to isolate the benefits that you receive from one in particular. Sometimes they even work synergistically. Moderation is key.

Excellent Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Feb 07, 2008

This is top of the line whey. Excellent for immune system support, muscle repair, and strength.

ImmunoPro and Benzo withdrawal

Posted by Reviewer2896013 on Jun 01, 2008

Use daily for Benzo withdrawal symptoms and it makes a noticeable difference. I would recommend this protein for anyone tapering off of Benzo's (Valium family). I use 2 scoops 3 times a day and the protein works great.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on Jun 11, 2009

I've been taking this powder now for a couple of years. It is whey protein from organically raised cows. It is a great immune booster and easy to take. I like the powder dissolved in my mouth without adding liquid but you can also dissolve it in non-acidic liquids if you prefer.

A wonderful product!

Posted by HAN424 on Apr 08, 2010

I find it gives me a lot of energy, builds my immune system and it awesome for the liver! Thank you iherb for such amazing prices!