Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

ImmunoPro and Benzo withdrawal

Posted by Reviewer2896013 From Washington on Jun 01, 2008

Use daily for Benzo withdrawal symptoms and it makes a noticeable difference. I would recommend this protein for anyone tapering off of Benzo's (Valium family). I use 2 scoops 3 times a day and the protein works great.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2906629 From New York on Jun 11, 2009

I've been taking this powder now for a couple of years. It is whey protein from organically raised cows. It is a great immune booster and easy to take. I like the powder dissolved in my mouth without adding liquid but you can also dissolve it in non-acidic liquids if you prefer.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1246240 From Illinois on Jan 02, 2009

I did a lot of searching for a good non-denatured whey, and I was happy to find this reasonably-priced product. Its small amount of lactose doesn't bother my digestive system, and it is an excellent way to boost the body's glutathione level.

A wonderful product!

Posted by HAN424 From Canada on Apr 08, 2010

I find it gives me a lot of energy, builds my immune system and it awesome for the liver! Thank you iherb for such amazing prices!

Similar to Immunocal

Posted by Reviewer3149353 From Delaware on May 22, 2008

This is the first time I have tried this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to Immunocal. I have my 76 yr old mother taking this and her Dr. is very happy that she has added it to her daily regimen. She has noticed a difference, in that she does feel better.