excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3167460 on Aug 19, 2009

i can see and feel the change in my health already, i will continue this wonderfu product for sure!

Very high quality

Posted by 4901279790416287504 on Jul 21, 2013

Fantastic pure product. Unfortunately it is very expensive and the 300gram jar finishes real fast obviously.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 15, 2011

I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level during workout after I started taking this product. Like it!

Very natural milk

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 12, 2011

Well, i didn't find a great difference on my health compared to a more "standard" whey. Moreover, Well Wisdom sould indicate all protein fractions on their product. However, they use a very natural milk and i can feel it on the taste which is amazing for a whey. ImmunoPro is also easy to mix.

Quality Undenatued Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

This is one of the highest quality whey protein powders I've ever used. It is undenatured and hormone free.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Feb 11, 2009

Love this product!! I keep some on my desk and just spoon some in the mouth and just chew every now and again. So easy to take

Should be cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

This is a good product but the price tag will be making future purchases of it prohibitive for me. I have used it for the last six months and while my health has seen noticeable improvements, it is very hard to pin any of those down to using this product. My most recent batch is a much finer powder and mixes considerably easier into water now but the flavor is not as good. I guess I'll know how much benefit it has been providing when I run out as I will not be purchasing more due to the price.

expensive

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 17, 2011

not worth the money

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx

Posted by Reviewer2868582 on Mar 14, 2010

Have only had the product for less than 1 month, but seems to be working well. Good price

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro Rx

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Nov 05, 2009

Best source of protein powder you can buy and iHerb is the best place to buy it.