July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural Vanilla, 21 oz (600 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Easily the best whey profile of any drink

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

After trying various whey drinks here in the UK due to athletic needs I came accross this drink although it seemed expensive compared to other drinks I was blown away by the increase in mental performance which I can attribute to this drink you will notice and energy increase although slight over a few days use but prepared to be shocked when this drink runs out you will feel you cant do without is whatsoever

High Quality Whey Protein Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Nov 25, 2009

Well Wisdom makes wonderful whey protein supplements from non-denatured whey. The vanilla flavor is very sweet, so it will probably be easy for children to drink and like the flavor. Overall, this whey is higher quality than any other I've used and it mixes very easily. Maybe next time I'll try the chocolate flavor.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Dec 09, 2009

The highest quality protein available that you can take in larger doses without going broke. Well Wisdom creates protein that is far superior to anything else out there. The product description speaks for itself.

I'm myself again

Posted by Reviewer1988054 on Aug 14, 2009

I have gotten myself back again from taking VITAL WHEY. I used to be tired like an exhausted feeling. I could feel it drain me and then I was no good for nothing. My high blood pressure is lower,cholestrol lower. I feel good. I like the chocolate. My husband likes the vanilla because he puts fruit in it. Good tasting.

tasty protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2101656 on Feb 22, 2010

Tasty protein powder! Grass fed whey protein powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »