Grass-Fed Whey

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Aug 26, 2012

I love this! It has a great vanilla taste and isn't too sweet. I love the fact that it's from grass-fed cows and is ALL natural. I will be ordering this again and again.

Nice, but I prefer the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2093095 on Aug 18, 2011

I purchaed the vanilla as an alternative to the chocolate, which I love. Must say I prefer the chocolate, but a change between the two is welcome from time to time. I wouldn't use any other brand of whey. Well Wisdom is the best.

Best Whey

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the quality and taste of this whey. Research proserum and you will see what I mean. It is my main source of protein, as I have digestive difficulties, and it keeps me feeling well and healthy.

Tatse

Posted by Reviewer1445274 on Apr 09, 2012

I mix mine using a shaker cup with Winder Farms' skim milk. After 15 mins the foam is gone an it is ready to consume. It taste like a rich creamy vanilla milk shake. I like this one better than the cocoa one.

Best Whey

Posted by Reviewer1471279 on Apr 25, 2011

I've tried lot's of whey over the years and this is by far the best quality I've ever had.Non-denatured is the key,it's a whole different product,very healing.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Mar 05, 2011

Delicious whey from pasture-roaming cows. Minimally processed and with a full spectrum of bioavailable amino-acids. The best protein powder i have tried!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3264972 on Aug 05, 2011

Love this Vital Whey from Well Wisdom. It's the healthiest undenatured whey I've been able to find. It's sweetened with stevia so it's great mixed with water or on top of cereal (instead of sugar).

Kids Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2769389 on Jun 06, 2011

A great high-quality whey protein and my kids love the taste!

review

Posted by Reviewer3101314 on Nov 16, 2011

This is the best whey! Also, excellent shipping service by iHerb

Love it!!!