Nice, but I prefer the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2093095 on Aug 18, 2011

I purchaed the vanilla as an alternative to the chocolate, which I love. Must say I prefer the chocolate, but a change between the two is welcome from time to time. I wouldn't use any other brand of whey. Well Wisdom is the best.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3264972 on Aug 05, 2011

Love this Vital Whey from Well Wisdom. It's the healthiest undenatured whey I've been able to find. It's sweetened with stevia so it's great mixed with water or on top of cereal (instead of sugar).

Best Whey

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the quality and taste of this whey. Research proserum and you will see what I mean. It is my main source of protein, as I have digestive difficulties, and it keeps me feeling well and healthy.

Kids Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2769389 on Jun 06, 2011

A great high-quality whey protein and my kids love the taste!

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on May 02, 2011

It mixes really well simply by shaking. I shake mine with some kale juice and water. It creates a frothy head like that on a mug of beer and doesn't taste nearly as disgusting as it sounds. If you're looking for a really good protein-only supplement this is it.

Best Whey

Posted by Reviewer1471279 on Apr 25, 2011

I've tried lot's of whey over the years and this is by far the best quality I've ever had.Non-denatured is the key,it's a whole different product,very healing.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Mar 05, 2011

Delicious whey from pasture-roaming cows. Minimally processed and with a full spectrum of bioavailable amino-acids. The best protein powder i have tried!

Well Wisdom Vital Whey

Posted by Reviewer2444701 on Aug 13, 2010

Wonderful product! Please continue to stock this item for others to enjoy! Get product for those with Pancreatitis and Liver Disease!

Vital Whey

Posted by Reviewer1010026 on Jun 29, 2010

Just what I needed to do the 6 Week Cure for the Middle Aged Middle.

Great Product, Bad Taste

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Jun 17, 2010

While I love this product for its top quality, the taste is horrible. The vanilla flavor is overwhelming, especially when mixed with milk. It tastes flowery and candy-like... cloyingly sweet. Both my husband and I are having trouble finishing the tub. The chocolate flavor however, is wonderful. Tastes like not-too-sweet chocolate milk. I plan to use the chocolate flavor Vital Whey for a long time to come.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »