Best Whey Product

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 02, 2014

Same review for this as the plain Vital Whey... the quality is there as they say it is. I have used other whey products and this one has a great texture and consistency that the others did not. Plus it tastes great! I wish that iherb had this in stock more often; but I can see why they can't keep it in stock. When my system can tolerate a product, it must be good due to the fact that I have a neurological sensitivity. For me, this is the best whey product!

Just what I expected

Posted by 4723027099405364007 on Nov 06, 2014

I buy this product for one reason.... to elevate my levels of glutathione. And it does that really well.

Nice taste

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I like the taste of this but find that the dairy causes problems for me. I gave it away to someone who really enjoyed it and he works out a lot so it's clearly good for some.

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2435926 on Mar 06, 2012

I'm very happy with this product. The only thing I could say is that the stevia is not necessary as you can add this yourself if you wanted it. The stevia flavour doesn't work for some of the smoothies I make.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2248200 on Oct 17, 2011

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on May 02, 2011

It mixes really well simply by shaking. I shake mine with some kale juice and water. It creates a frothy head like that on a mug of beer and doesn't taste nearly as disgusting as it sounds. If you're looking for a really good protein-only supplement this is it.

VITAL WHEY

Posted by 5211333321993373657 on Jun 05, 2012

Do not like this product. Purchased seemingly the same a couple of years ago and at that time it was a lot better. Do not know why they changed the formula; therefore, I would like to return it and not purchase it again.

Non Receipt of 2 21 oz Containers I ordered

Posted by Reviewer1204354 on Apr 13, 2012

I still have not received the last two containers I ordered from your company. I was told that if it was returned to your company that it would be mailed out to me again. I had asked that you trace my order through whichever company you were mailing it through. But to date, I have received nothing. This has been disappointing and left me with little reason to purchase anymore products from your company since I have no guarantee of receiving what I have already paid for.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »