July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural Vanilla, 21 oz (600 g)

Best Whey Product

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 02, 2014

Same review for this as the plain Vital Whey... the quality is there as they say it is. I have used other whey products and this one has a great texture and consistency that the others did not. Plus it tastes great! I wish that iherb had this in stock more often; but I can see why they can't keep it in stock. When my system can tolerate a product, it must be good due to the fact that I have a neurological sensitivity. For me, this is the best whey product!

Nice taste

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I like the taste of this but find that the dairy causes problems for me. I gave it away to someone who really enjoyed it and he works out a lot so it's clearly good for some.

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2435926 on Mar 06, 2012

I'm very happy with this product. The only thing I could say is that the stevia is not necessary as you can add this yourself if you wanted it. The stevia flavour doesn't work for some of the smoothies I make.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2248200 on Oct 17, 2011

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on May 02, 2011

It mixes really well simply by shaking. I shake mine with some kale juice and water. It creates a frothy head like that on a mug of beer and doesn't taste nearly as disgusting as it sounds. If you're looking for a really good protein-only supplement this is it.