EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Wellements, Baby, Gripe Water, Tummy, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

$10.00
$11.49
Savings of: $1.49 (13% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 87 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 2-star
Sort By

Items 1-3 of 3 total

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Wellements, Gripe Water for Colic

Posted by Reviewer2593509 on Feb 01, 2010

Baby would not take it - tastes like muddy water. I'm sure this product is very effective, but if you have a baby who doesn't like taking anything - I would recommend trying something different with a more pleasant taste.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not working for my little one

Posted by Reviewer2921800 on Aug 22, 2010

says it works for gas. I have been giving it to him and I think its actully giving him more gas and an upset tummy. Does help with the hiccups kind of though but I cant tell if its the gripe water or he just stops on his own.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-3 of 3 total