EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.00

$11.49

Savings of: $1.49 (13% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(7)
2 Stars
(7)
1 Stars
(2)
Reviews | English
Sort By

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Not working for my little one

Posted by Reviewer2921800 on Aug 22, 2010

says it works for gas. I have been giving it to him and I think its actully giving him more gas and an upset tummy. Does help with the hiccups kind of though but I cant tell if its the gripe water or he just stops on his own.

Was this review helpful to you?

Wellements, Gripe Water for Colic

Posted by Reviewer2593509 on Feb 01, 2010

Baby would not take it - tastes like muddy water. I'm sure this product is very effective, but if you have a baby who doesn't like taking anything - I would recommend trying something different with a more pleasant taste.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-3 of 3 total