Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Wellements, Baby, Gripe Water, Tummy, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

$10.00
$11.49
Savings of: $1.49 (13% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 84 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 2-star
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Wellements, Gripe Water for Colic

Posted by Reviewer2593509 on Feb 01, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Baby would not take it - tastes like muddy water. I'm sure this product is very effective, but if you have a baby who doesn't like taking anything - I would recommend trying something different with a more pleasant taste.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not working for my little one

Posted by Reviewer2921800 on Aug 22, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

says it works for gas. I have been giving it to him and I think its actully giving him more gas and an upset tummy. Does help with the hiccups kind of though but I cant tell if its the gripe water or he just stops on his own.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-3 of 3 total