GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3178370 on Jun 14, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT SITE!

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer3226786 on Jul 16, 2008

My son's tantrum is controlled in minutes with this Gripe Water. It's the best thing that I've seen for Colic.

Gripe water to the Rescue!!!

Posted by Reviewer3255158 on Jul 17, 2008

My husband and I are first time parents and as nervous as you can get, but this Gripe Water has definitely made a difference to us especially since our son gets the hiccups all the time....within seconds the gripe water seemed to take away all of his hiccups and relieve him...as a nurse I was hesitant but this was a wonderful investment that I will defnitely pass on to others who need the relief as we did.... Firm Believers, Chad and Heidi Norman Ohio

Amazing Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3340560 on Sep 06, 2009

This product is wonderful! Baby is much happier and spits up alot less since using Wellement Gripe Water. Also sleeping better!! Recommended to anyone who has a baby with colic, teething or acid reflux.

I absolutely love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2622636 on Sep 23, 2010

The Wellements grip water works so good for my daughter. Ive been only giving it to her at night to help her sleep better plus help control gas and stomach pains. So far ive had absolutely no problems and would deff recommend this to anyone i knew..Shes even getting where shes sleeping 5 hours at night because of no gas problems!! And shes not even 2 months old!

MR LEE

Posted by Reviewer2646237 on Apr 17, 2008

EXCELENCE....GOOD

mr mike

Posted by Reviewer2646281 on Feb 05, 2008

my kid could not live with out it...

Natural and effective

Posted by 5579447246627005739 on Dec 26, 2013

very good

Colic relief

Posted by Reviewer2658646 on Jan 04, 2012

Great product without nasty sugars, preservatives or sweeteners. My kids don't have a problem taking the product and it works very well.

Likes it

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Aug 29, 2010

My baby really likes this stuff, and it does seem to help with gas. She generally calms down after having it.