Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2380546 on Aug 03, 2008

Our little girl gets the worst gas pains, and it does make her one fussy baby. Normally it takes us a good 1-3 hours to get her to calm down. Not anymore with Gripe Water, within 15-20 mins. she is a happy baby again. We also use it for her hiccups. She loves the taste and we have never had a problem with her taking it. IHerb.com was fast and gave great service. We will be shopping with IHerb.com from now on!

Gripe water to the Rescue!!!

Posted by Reviewer3255158 on Jul 17, 2008

My husband and I are first time parents and as nervous as you can get, but this Gripe Water has definitely made a difference to us especially since our son gets the hiccups all the time....within seconds the gripe water seemed to take away all of his hiccups and relieve him...as a nurse I was hesitant but this was a wonderful investment that I will defnitely pass on to others who need the relief as we did.... Firm Believers, Chad and Heidi Norman Ohio

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer3226786 on Jul 16, 2008

My son's tantrum is controlled in minutes with this Gripe Water. It's the best thing that I've seen for Colic.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2590410 on Jul 14, 2008

Baby was OK with this brand.

worth a try. a bit of a toss up between this and the Bliss by Mom

Posted by Reviewer1278732 on Jun 23, 2008

worth trying

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3178370 on Jun 14, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT SITE!

water sent from heaven

Posted by Reviewer1382287 on Jun 10, 2008

This products works wonders. My son was extremely gassy and he would cry in pain. Instead of mama or dada being his first words, it was "oowwww".I would recommend this product to everyone. Don't forget to refrigerate it.

MR LEE

Posted by Reviewer2646237 on Apr 17, 2008

EXCELENCE....GOOD

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2219018 on Apr 06, 2008

My son takes this several times a day, and it always helps. I wish I would have known about this with my first two kids! This is the best price and cheapest shipping I've found.

CA, mom

Posted by Reviewer2347922 on Mar 07, 2008

LOVE...... not just for colic