Superb Hyalyronic acid serum - Fast results!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 01, 2013

I don't give five star ratings easily. This Hyalyronic product gives fast results (skin comes elastic, and removes small wrinkles quickly), has pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly. Small package, but goes a long way. 12 dollars is cheap, and feels like luxury product. Highly recommended.

A good result. I liked it!

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

A good serum for oily and combination skin. Perfectly smoothes the skin, making it supple and smooth. A watery serum texture. Absorbs quickly. Floral aroma, a little intrusive, but it does not bother me. If there is peeling can stress. Not suitable for dry skin. Visit my page for more reviews... // Хорошая сыворотка для жирной и комби кожи. Отлично разглаживает, делает кожу упругой и гладкой. Текстура у сыворотки жидковатая. Впитывается быстро. Аромат цветочный, немного навязчивый, но меня это не напрягает. Если есть шелушения может подчеркнуть. Не подойдет для сухой кожи. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

a valuable product

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Aug 21, 2013

Because of its low cost, i didn believe that this serum is going to work. But after using it for some days i saw a real difference at my skin, it became softer, hydrated and brighter.It is very good for my oily/combination skin. Dont hesitate to buy it.

Love it!

Posted by 5705397173540532521 on Oct 16, 2014

I had serious acne problem on my chin area and I searched everything to get rid of it. I have very dry skin because I'd been using chemical cream to remove scars. Finally I searched and found out that Hyaluronic acid can help with dry skin and also acne! I purchased this serum and it just works great on my skin and I don't have acne anymore! It smells great and moisturizes the skin as well and my skin is softer, smooth and clean.

White Egret Personal care

Posted by 4884490166955570378 on Jun 03, 2015

l have been using this for 2 weeks and can clearly see the difference in my face, smooth, fine lines have disappeared and deeper ones have decreased, l will be buying this again, Once again iherb have cheap prices and great shipping cost

Posted by 5228438205396968825 on Nov 23, 2014

this my favorite cream

Will continue to use this (or similar product) forever!

Posted by tulilie on Nov 16, 2014

I have really liked this product. If used twice a day around eyes, I have noticed it makes dark eye circles less noticeable. If you have hollows under your eyes which darken your under-eyes, I recommend this, since it plumps up the skin and evens out the hollowing. I am not crazy about the fact that this product contains a silicone ingredient, but otherwise it's been great, and the price is good too!

Amazing skin in a jar!

Posted by 5664214870510272731 on Feb 07, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing product at cheap price! I have problem skin, or so I thought… This moisturiser is AMAZING! It has helped my skin soften, get rid of pimples and brighten it. You need the smallest amount, and it spreads beautifully. It dries up but does not leave an oily or sticky residue. Just leaves your skin feeling soft. Would definitely say to buy this now! I will be continuing to buy it!

wonderful idea

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jul 20, 2013

from the packaging, to the neutral odor, to the ingredients, to the price, a wonderful idea for my 50s skin.

Suosittelen

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Aug 03, 2014

Pehmentää ihon ja imeyttää koskeusvoiteen hyvin.