Will continue to use this (or similar product) forever!

Posted by tulilie on Nov 16, 2014

I have really liked this product. If used twice a day around eyes, I have noticed it makes dark eye circles less noticeable. If you have hollows under your eyes which darken your under-eyes, I recommend this, since it plumps up the skin and evens out the hollowing. I am not crazy about the fact that this product contains a silicone ingredient, but otherwise it's been great, and the price is good too!

Serum liviano yefecto Mate

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Llevo dos frascos de este serum, es un serum liviano, no pegajoso, lo bueno es que no deja efecto brillante , por el contrario, totalmente MATE, especial para antes del protector solar de día , te puedes maquillar completamente. Es un serum liviano, no hidratante. Me gusta mas el serum de colágeno de Neocell, es mucho mejor y mas hidratante.

No result

Posted by Reviewer1079514 on Aug 08, 2013

No noticeable difference to my skin.

love it,smells so good

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 24, 2013

it absorbs within a second and gives you matte complexion.

wonderful idea

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jul 20, 2013

from the packaging, to the neutral odor, to the ingredients, to the price, a wonderful idea for my 50s skin.

Posted by 5228438205396968825 on Nov 23, 2014

this my favorite cream

Suosittelen

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Aug 03, 2014

Pehmentää ihon ja imeyttää koskeusvoiteen hyvin.

good product

Posted by 4727789881301981837 on Aug 14, 2014

The item was delivered very fast, in perfect condition, my skin feels little tight after application, however the skin is soft and have no reaction to it, I have a sensitive skin.

Value for money serum

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on Dec 20, 2014

I bought this as the review is mainly good. Indeed, it is very good for skin, moisturise with HA and sea minerals. Face feels firm after using, only drawback is the container, I don't really like to scope my cream out from tub, prefer this to be in a pump bottle instead.

good

Posted by 5716371490243190377 on Jun 17, 2015

not bad very lightweight, works good as makeup base for oily skin but notice nothing special...