Ouch

Posted by 5112180865069666636 on Jan 02, 2015

My skin is not normally sensitive but this burned on contact with my skin. It also felt sticky after applying.

Value for money serum

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on Dec 20, 2014

I bought this as the review is mainly good. Indeed, it is very good for skin, moisturise with HA and sea minerals. Face feels firm after using, only drawback is the container, I don't really like to scope my cream out from tub, prefer this to be in a pump bottle instead.

White Egret Personal Care

Posted by 5632107240877943448 on Dec 01, 2014

for which he has such a rating. did not like the tool. tightens the skin. discomfort.

Posted by 5228438205396968825 on Nov 23, 2014

this my favorite cream

Will continue to use this (or similar product) forever!

Posted by tulilie on Nov 16, 2014

I have really liked this product. If used twice a day around eyes, I have noticed it makes dark eye circles less noticeable. If you have hollows under your eyes which darken your under-eyes, I recommend this, since it plumps up the skin and evens out the hollowing. I am not crazy about the fact that this product contains a silicone ingredient, but otherwise it's been great, and the price is good too!

Great result

Posted by 4746035034772966792 on Nov 07, 2014

Lovely texture.

무난

Posted by 5668944609294326548 on Oct 28, 2014

향무난, 질감 무난, 수분감은 그럭저럭.. 여름에 세럼읖로 팍팍 쓰기는 좋을 듯 하고 쌀쌀한 날씨에는 좀 부족해요. 로션이나 크림은 괜찮은데 썬크림과 잘못 합쳐지면 밀립니다.

Love it!

Posted by 5705397173540532521 on Oct 16, 2014

I had serious acne problem on my chin area and I searched everything to get rid of it. I have very dry skin because I'd been using chemical cream to remove scars. Finally I searched and found out that Hyaluronic acid can help with dry skin and also acne! I purchased this serum and it just works great on my skin and I don't have acne anymore! It smells great and moisturizes the skin as well and my skin is softer, smooth and clean.

Light

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Sep 22, 2014

I really enjoy using this non-irritant facial moisturiser. It doesn't irritate nor feel sticky and heavy. Highly recommended.

fast result

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Sep 19, 2014

This Hyalyronic product gives fast results (skin comes elastic, and removes small wrinkles quickly), has pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly. Small package, but goes a long way. 12 dollars is cheap, and feels like luxury product. Highly recommended.