건조한저랑은안맞아요..

Posted by 5566246273920770702 on Jun 13, 2014

세럼도크림도 바르고 몇분지나면 정말 얼굴이 조막만해지는느낌이나요.. 얼굴이 너무 당겨 없어질것같았어요... 향은 정말 좋았어요....

I Won't buy it again

Posted by Reviewer2252999 on Oct 14, 2013

I got 'nice' acne after using it,,at first i thought it is my new cream,stop use them both,started use serum first when acne were gone,got it(acne) back same day.

odeur et texture désagréables

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 18, 2016

et aucun effet, il ressemble à de la colle blanche, plastiqueuse, laisse un film sur la peau, du coup elle tire après application, bourré de textures mais aucun effet, je l'ai fini sur les pieds

Serum from the Hyaluronik acid

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Serum pleasantly smells. It is well absorbed. I thought that it will humidify! But it matts. Upward it is necessary cream! But then, in 2 months, saw that my face skin became better!

Super

Posted by oksana on Jan 10, 2012

Super. I really like the effect of this cream, its flavor. The cream is light, quickly absorbed. My problem skin loves it!

Excellent serum

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Feb 01, 2012

Excellent serum, after his application after a time to the top moisturizing or nourishing cream, to prevent tightness.

good

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 02, 2012

though the sugary smell is overpowering... very light, my skin (combination) feel tight when it dries... I'll use it when it gets warmer out!

to assess the need for more time

Posted by Reviewer2950921 on Jan 26, 2012

cream is easily absorbed

Mom said good product, cheap packaging

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

Got this for my mom who commented that the cream looks of a good quality, but because the packaging looks less than acceptable, she told me not to get her another jar. Indeed, I felt that the plastic felt cheap and not well made (the finish of the edges etc). This shows that the packaging counts as well.

I LOVE IT

Posted by victtoriag on May 10, 2015

This 2 oz jar it will last for log time because this is not a cream, it's a serum. It"s enough to apply very small amount for your face and neck. Immediately after applying the skin has even tone, it's smooth and it's tender. I apply under my E.L.F. foundation and it is perfectly combining. Love it ! I will definitely order more!