Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Kidney-Bladder Support, 400 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Success story

Posted by 5228021279082530557 on Dec 14, 2012

I'm a 59 year old male with a history of kidney stones every 5 years of so, since I was 21 years old. 2 weeks ago, I underwent lithotripsy to blast a 13mm kidney stone. After 3 days and a couple trips to the ER with the worst attacks ever, xrays revealed the stone was broken into smaller fragments but hadn't moved from its original position. The doctor suggested that we might have to try the lithotripsy again, but that it would have to wait until he returned from a 10-day vacation. In the meantime, I tried the lemon juice method, and then as a result of´╗┐ watching this video, I started taking chanca piedra supplement. Today I went back for my follow up visit and the doc took another xray. To my surprise, the stone is completely gone. I double checked the xray for my own satisfaction and insisted the doctor pull up the previous xrays for comparison. I couldn't believe it. I was so miserable after the lithotripsy and could still feel the stone even after the majority of the pain was gone. I filtered my urine regularly and caught quite a bit of gravel and small stones but not nearly enough to make up for a 13mm stone. After 3 or 4 days, no other fragments were found during the filtering process. I was so disappointed because I kept thinking all those bits and pieces are still up there, just waiting to cause me grief. Now to find it's completely gone is such a relief. I asked the doctor why the remainder of the stones didn't show up in my urine and he suggested that sometimes the pieces end up almost like powder. I'm having a difficult time buying that explanation. 3 days after the lithotripsy, the stone was easily visible on the xray. I can't say for certain what the solution was. Perhaps it was all the water I was drinking. Perhaps it was the lemon juice. Perhaps it was the chanca peidra supplement. I will say that I plan to continue taking the chanca peidra just to be on the safe side and help prevent future stones. I'm just stoked to be rid of that stone!

Breakstone Works

Posted by Reviewer2003624 on Jan 11, 2012

I have been using Breakstone for over five years. I have done the research and shared it with my doctors and pharmacists. They all approved its use with my heart and prostate medications. It has allowed passage of large kidney stones painlessly and reduced the number of stones. At age 65, my general health as a cancer survivor of over 12 years remains generally very good.

Literal Life Saver 5 star

Posted by 5559670984359745588 on Jul 24, 2012

I can only speak to calcium oxalate stones but this stuff works as advertised. I have tried all the home remedies but this works better than anything. If you have kidney stones GET IT.

Effective Product

Posted by 4899602687665226111 on Nov 30, 2012

My husband has been taking this for years and his kidneys stones have been non-existent! We love it=)

Royal Break-Stone Kidney Bladder Support

Posted by Reviewer2744223 on Mar 20, 2011

Have used it two different times to break up bladder stones. Works great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »