Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

I am exited to use it and see how it goes i feel good about it.

Every body needs this!

Posted by 4999272192556664180 on Dec 11, 2014

I take four on an empty stomach to help my liver detox. I can feel a huge difference in how I feel when I take this. I hadn't taken it in a long time, just started back. I love it and will be ordering again soon. Cleans the liver and the kidneys! Why wait until you have gall stones or kidney stones?

works

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Mar 15, 2014

works well but cause diarrhea

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Aug 29, 2013

I had been suffering from severe stomach distension on a regular basis, but more pronounced in the afternoon usually where many times I would feel 8 months pregnant! After only 3 days on this product my bloating/distension has subsided. I am only on day 4 and I have been taking approximately 5-6 tabs spaced out through my day. I have had a difficulty losing weight and because of this bloating I feel I take 2 steps forward and 1 step back! Now I feel like I am headed in the right direction with digesting my foods properly with freeing up the gall bladder to send the bile and enzymes to allow the body to work! Thank you Chanca Piedra:) I will continue to stay on a support for gallbladder and liver! This is a great product with almost immediate results!

excellent support for gallbladder

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

i am using whole world botanical due to gallbladder problems and this chanca piedra is working more than fine. slowly slowly all my right side pain is start to dissapear. I am also making Candida clear with Candidase of Enzymedica because many people say that gallbladder problems may occur due to high amount levels of candida.With these product in combination with Enzymes i use i think i will be away from surgery.Updated Jarrow Formulas PF IN COMPINATION WITH ROYAL BREAK STONE is the best treatment for gallbladder problems.

good

Posted by Reviewer1135470 on Oct 26, 2011

good

royal break-stone

Posted by Reviewer2762181 on Apr 05, 2011

It works, I grow kidney stones on a regular basis, and this product keeps me out of the hopsital. Thank you for this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981627 on Mar 15, 2011

Ordered it to clean my gallbladder from stones. After only one week I know it's too early to get desired results, but I feel this product is working... I take 2 caps 3 times daily 30 min before meal and it's obviously my digestion is significantly improved. I'll update my review after 4-5 weeks, right after ultrasound check of my gallbladder

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jul 25, 2010

Good

Uric Acid reducer

Posted by Reviewer2073610 on Jul 01, 2009

I used 5 caps the first dose and b.i.d. as directed since then as an adjunct to the tincture. In a week my uric acid is below 6. It works and it's safe and it's inexpensive too. Highly recommended. (Drink lots of water!)