very effective

Posted by Reviewer1691274 on Aug 08, 2011

I had been suffering from pain symptoms due to a kidney stone for 4 months, without resolution after a partially failed lithotripsy. Finally I found this tea, and within hours of drinking my first cups, experienced profound relief. I have been drinking this pleasant tea hot or cold for almost 2 weeks. As long as I maintain consumption, the pain is insignificant. I do not think that I have passed the remainder of the stone yet, but am hopeful that the tea will eventually help with that as well.

Mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 06, 2010

Takes 20 min. of boiling to prepare & I find that time-consuming. But it is quite palatable.

A fantastic healthy gall bladder possibility

Posted by Reviewer2943030 on Aug 27, 2009

It tastes great. I feel better. I pooped better. The pain is down to one quarter. I think it works.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Oct 30, 2010

I have gallstones and I hope this prevents more from forming!

ok

Posted by 5327055498542484857 on Apr 28, 2015

good product, used by my mother for kidney stones...not sure how much the effect on the stones had been, considerig she was following treatment as well, but anyway, no harm done, so i guess it's ok

just recieved

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 24, 2011

Not used long enough to see if it will dissolve my kidney stones, the tea tastes nice, not unpleasant. I will report back if i get good results.

It works very well

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Mar 17, 2016

I have now used my first package of this product and for me it seems to work every time. The taste is also quite nice for my likings. Am definitely going to buy a new one.