Whole World Botanicals, Royal Camu, 350 mg, 140 Veggie Caps

Wonderful company and product!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Oct 28, 2011

I've been using this product for over a year now and I LOVE it! Per WholeWorldBotanicals.com, Camu-camu has more vitamin C than any other botanical (180-250mg) per teaspoon. Also, this company is committed to obtaining only the highest quality herbs from the Peruvian Andes and the Amazon rainforest. Camu camu has mood stabilizing and immune strenghtening properties. In fact, if I feel a cold coming on, I take 3 capsules twice daily. This herb is also good for healthy gums and teeth, eyes and skin. A few months ago I got my mom started on World World Botanicals (WWB) camu camu and when she forgot to take a dose, she said she could definitely tell the difference. Further, she recently broke her elbow and she thinks that she's healed much faster because of taking the camu camu. Our family also takes WWB liquid cat's claw for anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Great products!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Nov 04, 2013

This product is good for severe depression, I like this product better than Doctor's Best Camu Camu. Unfortunately I developed tolerance like every other natural antidepressant. For me it doesn't work like I wanted, but for others it works and right away.

Best stuff ever

Posted by Reviewer2863541 on Mar 04, 2012

I read about this in a health magazine and thought I'd give it a try because taking too much vitamin C from citrus sources caused stomach problems. Royal Camu was wonderful. No digestive problems and I made it through the winter with no real illness to speak of which is quite unusual. I normally get a serious bout of flu in February and lots of sore throats in the winter months. The only thing I did differently was take Camu. I'm sold.

Awesome product from a great company

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Dec 20, 2010

Royal camu lifts my mood greatly and I will keep on taking it because it really works for me. I take anywhere from 2-4 pills a day and can truly say that I rarely feel depressed anymore. It also worked very quickly -- within a few days. My sister told me about this product because her husband used to be seriously depressed when he retired. He takes 6 pills per day but he also feels his mood has lifted dramatically. It's worth a try for anyone who feels even slightly "down".