Whole World Botanicals, Royal Camu Powder, 3.5 oz (100 g)

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1504833 From Colorado on Oct 17, 2011

I've been living in Colorado for 11 years and unable to hike in high altitudes in the mountains. I started taking this stuff in August (after being run down from a death in the family) and within a week I was able to walk, and even run, up hills that I could never walk up without stopping to rest. I'm also taking "NOW Ultra B-12", but I've taken that before without these amazing results. When I'm doing lots of yard work or a strenuous project, I take the Royal Camu with a bit of raw honey every hour and wow, I feel great all day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2835224 From California on May 06, 2010

Works very well. I've tried a few other Camu Camu products and prefer this one. Dissolves better than other Camu Camu powders I've tried. Only 4 stars because of the price.

Better than other Camu Camu powders that I have tried for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2238568 From New York on Jun 03, 2010

Of the several Camu Camu powders that I have tried for adrenal fatigue, this is the only one that I notice significantly positive effects from. I find it to be far more effective than any isolated Vitamin C as well.

keeps the cold sores away

Posted by Reviewer2627242 From California on Apr 29, 2013

I use this for cold sore prevention. The ester c and lysine didn't work. This will keep the virus at bay. It's a great immune builder too. I take 1/4 tsp per day. If I feel any cold sore comeing along, I take it about every 2hrs. Keeps them at bay. This camu camu is cooked, and my vit store gal says the studies are done on cooked camu. The raw camu didn't work, so I came back to this brand.