Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Maca Plus For Women, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

worked really great for a while

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jul 14, 2011

I stopped taking bio-identical estrogen then 30 days later replaced it with Royal Maca. My energy improved almost instantly, my complexion broke out at first, just for a few days, but has remained much clearer since, my thyroid function has improved and for about six months my hormones seemed stabilized. However, eventually my hot flashes returned. They are not as intolerable as when I took nothing but I miss the days of having none at all but not sure I would exchange that for improved energy, complexion and thyroid function. Tough choices!

Relief for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1141793 on Jul 15, 2010

Since I refuse to use any type of prescription hormones, I have tried a number of different natural and herbal remedies. I had to take Royal Maca for several weeks before noticing a decrease in hot flashes and currently do not experience them at all anymore. I was also able to decrease from 2 pills to one and still no hot flashes. I have to say though, it did nothing to alleviate the rest of the symptoms it claims to - but that's ok with me.

Royal Maca Plus DIM

Posted by Reviewer1999805 on Oct 15, 2010

I've only been using the product for 1 month and I've noticed that my body is functioning much more efficiently. I'd recommend this product if you want to go through menopause symptom free!

Maca with DIM

Posted by 5046682091865657971 on Sep 12, 2012

Excellent product. Felt a difference the first week in terms of sleeping better and a general overall feeling of well being. Recommended to all of my friends - thank you!!

Start Slowly

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2767613 on Jan 05, 2012

I purchased this product to balance my hormones due to being peri-menopausal. It proved to be hugely beneficial in clearing up skin outbreaks and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin, however, I did experience unpleasant heightened emotions. I believe this product has many benefits but I would urge those taking it to start with small amounts and work upward depending on results. I intend to continue using but believe that regular breaks from useage could be beneficial.