Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Whole World Botanicals, Royal Maca for Menopause, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for balance of energy

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Sep 08, 2010

I'm in my mid 40's and have seem to run low on energy late in the day even though I eat very healthy (all organic no processed), take other supplements, and am fit. I think it has balanced my hormones and has given me a steady pace of energy throughout the day. Another brand of maca made me wirey and gave me headaches. This one is definitely a better fit for me!

Good estrogen replacement

Posted by Reviewer3332634 on Dec 30, 2011

At 50 years old, I was started on bioidentical hormones. But after about 18 months, I wondered if herbs would be a better solution. I needed something to help with hot flashes and sleep interruption, and I disliked the estrogen dominance that DHEA cream and estriol tabs created. I found out about Maca, started taking Whole World Botanicals Royal Maca about two months ago, discontinued the estriol tabs, and let my DHEA prescription run out. I really think the Maca has worked for me. I feel better, and I have noticed my pants becoming annoyingly loose (not a bad thing!). I follow the recommendation on the bottle, and have increased from three to four capsules a day if I think I'm having night hot flashes. I am reordering today, and plan to visit a local herbalist to possibly combine this with ashwaganda and coleus to assist with thyroid function as well (I'm hypothyroid). Hubby has also started taking Maca daily after reading it helps with men's hormonal decline. I would recommend Whole World Botanicals.

Whole-World-Botanicals-Royal-Maca-500-mg-

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Apr 22, 2011

These are helpful for hot flashes and energy. I have noticed a difference and feel more energetic but you do need to do your research on this product as its not to be taken with certain other hormones.

NO more hot flashes!!

Posted by Reviewer2232293 on Oct 02, 2012

I'm 36 years old and hit peri-menopause and had hot flashes. My boyfriend told me about this product and I think it works great!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177092 on Jul 05, 2014

Very happy with this product, I haven't tried other brands as yet because I have found this one to be very beneficial with regards to energy levels and general well being.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »