Good estrogen replacement

Posted by Reviewer3332634 on Dec 30, 2011

At 50 years old, I was started on bioidentical hormones. But after about 18 months, I wondered if herbs would be a better solution. I needed something to help with hot flashes and sleep interruption, and I disliked the estrogen dominance that DHEA cream and estriol tabs created. I found out about Maca, started taking Whole World Botanicals Royal Maca about two months ago, discontinued the estriol tabs, and let my DHEA prescription run out. I really think the Maca has worked for me. I feel better, and I have noticed my pants becoming annoyingly loose (not a bad thing!). I follow the recommendation on the bottle, and have increased from three to four capsules a day if I think I'm having night hot flashes. I am reordering today, and plan to visit a local herbalist to possibly combine this with ashwaganda and coleus to assist with thyroid function as well (I'm hypothyroid). Hubby has also started taking Maca daily after reading it helps with men's hormonal decline. I would recommend Whole World Botanicals.

Great for balance of energy

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Sep 08, 2010

I'm in my mid 40's and have seem to run low on energy late in the day even though I eat very healthy (all organic no processed), take other supplements, and am fit. I think it has balanced my hormones and has given me a steady pace of energy throughout the day. Another brand of maca made me wirey and gave me headaches. This one is definitely a better fit for me!

NO more hot flashes!!

Posted by Reviewer2232293 on Oct 02, 2012

I'm 36 years old and hit peri-menopause and had hot flashes. My boyfriend told me about this product and I think it works great!

Whole-World-Botanicals-Royal-Maca-500-mg-

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Apr 22, 2011

These are helpful for hot flashes and energy. I have noticed a difference and feel more energetic but you do need to do your research on this product as its not to be taken with certain other hormones.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177092 on Jul 05, 2014

Very happy with this product, I haven't tried other brands as yet because I have found this one to be very beneficial with regards to energy levels and general well being.

Menopause relief

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Jan 31, 2010

Seems to work quite well for menopausal symptoms as dosage is titrated. After the black cohosh stopped working for me, I found out about this product, which seems quite effective. You do have to be prepared to adjust dosages, as per the instructions, to assure maximum benefit.

Works Well

Posted by 4625252047769434303 on Jan 29, 2015

I received this product in a timely manner. I have noticed a significant improvement in my energy level. And, it has helped to decrease the hot flashes. I will order from this company again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1626435 on Jun 27, 2011

I am finding them to work really well and very helpful.

Outstanding Service...

Posted by Reviewer1697566 on Feb 12, 2012

Item was as described, order was shipped on time. Will order from again...

Maca my Day!!

Posted by 4821429174248714958 on Dec 20, 2015

This is my third bottle of Royal Maca for Menopause. I can't recommend it enough. The latest shipment arrived at my home a week later than expected due to a delivery issue with UPS and I ran out.....YIKES! I was miserable. Went to the local health food store hoping to find it there. They had Maca, but by different manufacturers. I bought a bottle hoping for some relief. Well, it did help some, but not even close to the relief I have received with this product. Before Royal Maca, I was having 10 + hot flashes a day. Full body sweating...it was awful. I still have some (2 maybe 3) hot flashes a day but they are different. I can feel them coming on, I get a bit warm, but then they seem to back off before going into full body sweating. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »