Nice Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014

I prefer coconut sugar and is better for you than cane sugar or fructose or agavae . It is very sweet so only need 1/2 a teaspoon in my cuppa. Most brands I have tried are very similar so they all are good as long as they are organic I am happy. Thank iherb for great customer service and deliver!

The taste is perfect!

Posted by MariCh on Apr 20, 2014

It does taste like caramel sugar, perfectly sweet with a smooth texture. I'll purchase this again. Yum! Almost forgot to mention why I use this: It's extremely low in fructose/glucose and still contains its nutrients -- unlike white sugar, and it's organic.

Bugs

Posted by 4657097200920490108 on Feb 20, 2016

There were little bugs in the coconut sugar. I thought they might be little bits of coconut but one day they floated all the way up to the surface in my tea and I was greatly confused. I took one out and put it in a piece of tissue to see what it was by shining my flashlight on it. Then I saw that it was actually a little bug with legs on it. I checked the others that floated up in my tea and sure enough, they had legs on them meanin that they were bugs. I'll never order this product again.

Not received my package!

Posted by wicked72 on Oct 16, 2013

and this is the fourth I did not get it!

Delicious!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Aug 08, 2013

This is the first Organic Coconut Palm Sugar that I have tried and tested and must say it's really better than sugar. Delicious! Now I catch my husband making it with hot water as a sweet beverage at night. I must order more before it's out of stock again.

Works great in Chocolate chip cookies

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013

This stuff is wonderful! Used it as the a sugar in my chocolate chip cookies

Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014

Great tasting very versatile I want to be able to buy a bigger bag.

Great taste!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014

Will buy again! Really great taste and a nice price. Here in Sweden its really expensive.

!

Posted by Strelka on May 11, 2016

Kārums! Kokos cukurs, ar saldu karamelīgu garšu

Healthy and yummy

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

This is amazing! Goes well with everything, especially pastry....love the moisture it adds to recipes and the amazing taste it has!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »