Raises Iron level in Blood

Posted by 5048262766126507152 on Oct 06, 2014

Excellent one teaspoon daily for stabilizing Iron level

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

will buy it again and agin. It cured my anemia.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely

Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

For the garden

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 09, 2015

I use this as a diluted liquid fertiliser in my garden, with the leftovers of comfrey and nettle tea. Plants like it, especially tomatoes.

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been using this as a substitute for sugar in baked goods. It works particularly well for chocolate baked goods and adds a deeper colour with a whole lot more nutrients than you could get from sugar or sugar substitutes like stevia.

when I open the carton it was leaked

Posted by 5670817323006786780 on Nov 01, 2015

I'm disappointed

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been using I have been using Grandma's Molasses from purchased from the local grocery store, there is no comparison this product is much, much, much better. The flavor that it adds to baking is much better.

Excellent form of Iron

Posted by Reviewer1535727 on Dec 06, 2011

I like this product because it works well to naturally keep my iron up.

Organic molasses

Posted by Reviewer1645429 on Oct 10, 2011

Excellent product which we have used for years. Packed perfectly, better protected than any shipment of any liquid, anywhere, ever, and at an excellent price.