good

Posted by 5011424168610207267 on Nov 28, 2013

Very good product

STRONG taste

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

This doesn't have the sweetest of flavors, but I find it works great in my coffee. Minimul processing is good. Might take a bit to adjust to the flavor, but it would be great in cookies and other baked goods. Check out my top 4.

delish!

Posted by 5331442015835700132 on Nov 19, 2015

I can't wait to make some baked beans from scratch using this :)

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been using this as a substitute for sugar in baked goods. It works particularly well for chocolate baked goods and adds a deeper colour with a whole lot more nutrients than you could get from sugar or sugar substitutes like stevia.

I like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

I like the taste. It's too early to say the effect of it on grey hair.

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 07, 2015

The taste is better when mixed with a cup of tea. Very good for health, has natural minerals.

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely

Not particularly fond of the taste ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 11, 2016

... surprisingly SALTY! However, I am not taking this for flavour but for health benefits - the mineral contents, and the magnesium, in particular. This has been amazingly helpful in keeping away muscle stiffness. As far back as I remember, I have had problems with muscle cramps; and lately, the cramps had been nightly, waking me up from my sleep. Since I started taking this, NO MORE CRAMPS!! But most of the time, the items arrived leaking all over - such a mess to clean up! I have written to iherb customer service on more than one occasion - bringing their attention to the fact that the caps were DELIBERATELY UNSCREWED. It appears to be an act of sabotage by someone on the iherb packing team. Each time, iherb will offer a refund, but they are not tackling the REAL problem! And this is a problem that goes way back to 2011, if you read customer feedback. This is an excellent product, and it would be a shame if iherb decides to discontinue the product because of high levels of customer complaints about the leaks.

good

Posted by 4669500702697673364 on Jan 01, 2014

good for cookie

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2697127 on Feb 24, 2014

Already used this product & the results were great.