Fantastic as a face wash!

Posted by Reviewer1793363 on Sep 10, 2012

I actually use this as a face wash. It works WONDERFULLY! Love how soft and smooth it makes my face. Also seems to keep acne away. With water, it just rinses away so nothing sticky left behind. Just moved from an area where I could easily get this to a small town where nothing is readily available. Thanks for having this iherb!

Real Honey

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 05, 2012

If you like honey this is for you. All the flavor in a nice thick honey. I'll buy this one again.

Tastes like the real deal :)

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013

Makes raw apple cider vinegar more palatable. Tastes good right out of the jar. Very satisfied, thanks!

not a legitimate raw honey!!

Posted by Reviewer1039239 on Jun 18, 2014

I bought this thinking "organic raw honey" well this is loaded with fructose and table sugar and I felt soooooooooo ill from even a tiny amount. I had it tested! Even has crunchy pieces of sugar at the bottom. Real raw honey is nothing at all like this and I was horrified to be scammed in purchasing this. iherb offers several legitimate raw honey choices and again this is not one of them. it's a health hazard since fructose is much more criticized than sugar and sure fire way to feel ill if you're a no sugar, no fructose consumer run from it!!!

Вкусно

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Неплохой мёд. Жидкий, но не совсем как вода. Непрозрачный.. Quite good honey. Liquid, but not just as water. Opaque

Not bad

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 05, 2014

This one tastes a little weird by the spoon compared to other brands but excellent in my drinks. I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripes are, the container is plastic and runs out too fast :)

Smooth and great taste.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013

I will definitely order this again!

Organic Honey

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Feb 15, 2013

Exquisite honey. Try it. You'll NEVER go back to supermarket honey.

good

Posted by 5235603969319356759 on Oct 12, 2012

good honey, but my husband didn't like it

Hi