Good Raw Honey

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

Really good honey. Personally, I have a sweet tooth. I would prefer my honey sweeter, so I am searching for another one. BUT this has nothing to do with this good honey.

Love the taste

Posted by ksedeniussen on Feb 13, 2016

It's the second time I order this honey. I have tried other brands, but they didn't taste as good to me as this one.

Honey from the land of Zika virus!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 09, 2016

Why isn't YS Bee Farms raw AND organic honey back in stock yet?! It's the best of all raw & organic honeys that iHerb carries. This one comes not only from currently questionable 3rd world nations, but also in a PLASTIC JAR! Major no-no and not one reviewer bothered to indicate that! *sighs* It's not as bad as the similar Himalayas honeys tastewise but I use raw honey mainly for seamlessly sealing cut skin instantly and leaving no scars. This honey is CRYSTALLIZED when it arrived. Not smooth, not liquid, not creamy. That's the problem I had with the rest of my YS honey: stuck at very bottom of jar, it no longer healed cuts rapidly because crystallized honey is too old for that. This is noyt valid for my purposes. The fact that it comes from Zika virus Brazil is spooky (bees, mosquitos, they all pollinate the same flowers!) so do bees collect mosquito germs in their saliva?? I only hope it was packed before the GMO maufactured mosquitos carrying the lab-made virus were released in Brazil. I heard about this at Dr Mercola's website circa 2009 and they were first launched in the Florida keys. 3 stars for organic, raw & taste but plastic jar and crystallized, I should give this a 2 stars, if it's Zika-free. May oregano oil protect us all from man-made folly! :(

It's not as sweet as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

I like that this honey is raw and organic. The taste was not as sweet compared to other raw honey's I have tried. The taste was tolerable but not good enough for me to want to repurchase.

Honey is not smooth....

Posted by 4651808682054662105 on Sep 09, 2015

honey has crystals hardened like sugar and not smooth...it does have a slightly different taste

Organic Raw Honey

Posted by 5020082106546879665 on May 11, 2015

Rich, creamy taste; mixes will in tea and hot liquids

average

Posted by 4749747776582256056 on May 05, 2015

Don't really like the taste of this honey. Not okay to eat alone as it taste funny, but drinkable with water and lemon.

Tasty!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 31, 2015

A good honey for daily use.

Great Organic Raw Honey! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Blended from multifloral nectar collected on Fair Trade Certified cooperatives in Quintana Roo and Chiapas, Mexico, this luscious honey is processed below 110°F to maintain the nectar's natural properties. Perfect in beverages, baked goods, fresh fruit, jams and spreads. Appreciate that this honey is Fair Trade Certified and USDA Organic too!

All-purpose tasty raw organic honey!

Posted by 5197026066125587127 on Jan 11, 2015

This honey is the best honey I've ever tried. I used in almost everything such as in my peanut butter sandwich, coffee, baking or out of the jar in the morning. it tastes amazing. The best of all it's raw and organic honey!!! The price is fair enough for me. I consume this quite a lot so I buy a lot of quantities of this honey.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »