amazing! no after taste

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Mar 21, 2016

bestttt stevia out there, and I have tried many. this one is the only one that does leave a strong after taste in your mouth.

GOOD NATURAL PRODUCT

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

A must if you are wanting to move to the no sugar thing. Found I needed a very small amount and was good when I made my own chocolate for the HCG plan

Great product only 1 problem

Posted by 5393825401414989768 on Jul 14, 2014

I love this sweetener my only issue is the jar is tiny for $8

Great product

Posted by 5041779246553421870 on Jun 24, 2014

Stevia is the best!

good enough

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Jun 08, 2014

great, strong sweetnes, but still have stevia taste, for a bit

There are better alternatives on iHerb for that price

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on May 18, 2014

I have used Now foods 'Better Stevia' and it lasted a lot longer for similar price. This one, actually tastes better, but I believe that inulin from Now foods source is healthier.

I've purchased much better

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Mar 21, 2014

Tried lots of different Stevia products. This one I found to leave a bitter after taste - and was not particularly sweet. Needed to use quite a bit more of the product than I normally would to get sweetened effect. Not for my palate personally.

Best stevia powder ever!!

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Oct 20, 2013

It has no bitter aftertaste and tastes so sweet and good! It also smells really good. Stevia powder is a bit difficult to use if used without any other ingredients. This product contains agave inulin, which means I can also take fibers with it! FYI, agave inulin is totally different from AGAVE NECTAR which is FRUCTOSE. It is a kind of fiber and is not counted as net carb, so you don't have to worry about carbs to use this product. I love to put this into my yogurt, oatmeal and etc.

Fine

Posted by 4672725686661280807 on Oct 03, 2013

I don't see anything wrong with this product. I've been using it in recipes and I can't complain, it works and sweetens my dishes in a healthy way :) What's not to like?

Too many fillers

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

I like that Wholesome Sweeteners uses organic stevia in this formulation, but there are too many other fillers, as well as agave added as well. In the effort to reduce sugar/carb/high glycemic sweetener consumption, the additives defeat the purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »