Sucanat Rocks

Posted by 5549646261318296455 on Jan 05, 2013

This form of sugar is perfect in coffee and for baking. It has a nice rich, sweet flavor without the sting on the toungue and imbalanced feelings of refined sugars. Thank you wholesome sweetners for continuing to manufacture this product! It is one of the purest forms of sweet minerals that is available, and myself as well as my community, truly appreciate this product.

Absolute Best Sugar Cane Sugar!

Posted by radcraze on Feb 18, 2016

I recently ordered some rapadura sugar to compare with this sucanat that I've used for several years now. I learned that the rapadura is processed in a facility that also processes wheat (gluten), dairy and soy :( Also the rapadura sugar which is basically made the same was more gray/brown in color with a burnt sugar taste while the sucanat is more orange/brown in color and has rich sweet taste on tongue. This tells me the rapadura was cooked at a much higher heat as to burn the sugar while the sucanat was gently cooked down while drying. Thank you Wholesome Sweeteners for providing a sweet and cleanly processed dehydrated sugar cane juice.

Nice aroma

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Real barding for big pack. Like the natural and unrefined. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Aug 01, 2011

Expect a few lumps and bumps in this product because it has minimal processing. I really enjoyed the taste of this product. Kudos!

Absolutely GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer1988200 on Feb 08, 2012

This bag of Sucanat is pretty large and is resealable, so you can use it whenever you need. I have used it in several different recipies, especially substituting this for brown sugar. I have actually cut this in half for the recipe when substituting and have found that it is just as sweet or sometimes a little more sweet for my liking! Great stuff-will purchase again!

Smell so good and taste natural

Posted by 4641319782469453309 on Jul 09, 2016

Sucanat is one of the most fresh and shortest processing sugar I can find. The smell of sugar cane is so strong and good, it is good partner to make jam, especially roselle or berry jam, it lights up the taste.

Very Good!!!

Posted by 5484006626068091881 on Dec 01, 2016

Taste very good!! 好好味!我會再買! (✿◠‿◠)

.GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2527451 on Mar 05, 2012

.GOOD

Love this Product !

Posted by 5079831332020475155 on Oct 31, 2012

I ordered this product for a recipe for molasses cookies. They turned out great. I am sure I will be using it in different recipes as well.

Excellent