Sukker

Posted by holahola on Sep 25, 2013

Bruker denne til vannkefir og kombucha.

This is NOT Evaporated Cane Juice

Posted by 4669034165882178749 on Jun 14, 2015

Wholesome claims it to be Evaporated Cane Juice? I can't believe how have other people rated this 5 stars. Have you guys ever tasted Cane Juice? I bet you haven't, otherwise you could clearly tell this product is NOT Evaporated Raw Cane Juice. It surely is processed and refined sugar. When you take out the cane juice, it is of yellowish/greenish tint, then it quickly starts to turn brown (within minutes), and it does taste different than regular chemical processed industrial sugar. When it says Cane Juice then it should taste like one, and it should look like one. Giving 2 stars instead of 1 star because this company claims to keep non-GMO and vegetarian standards.

Give me some Sugar!

Posted by Reviewer3071392 on Mar 07, 2012

Love the prices and the quality

This is a staple in my house! Organic Cane Sugar is also GMO-Free. Arrives free of clumps and ready to use. Great tasting!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

We bake a lot and go through a ton of sugar. I really love this brand and purchase is often. It is great for cooking, baking, coffee, tea, etc. I have nothing but good things to say. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Organic!

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 20, 2012

Ahhhh! Great in my sour cream rum cake!

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012

Years ago my father owned a sugarcane mill. It reminds me of the tasting the sugar cane juice. It brings back wonderful memories!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012

I was worried it wouldn't blend in well in baking but it hasn't seemed to change the texture of them at all. Like that the kids are getting a bit healthier treats.

delicious