Wild Planet, Wild Alaska Pink Salmon

Posted by 5300575454558912854 on Jan 23, 2016

Good product, we will buy again.

Alaska Pink Salmon

Posted by 4701827243771440578 on Mar 18, 2015

Wow, just wonderful.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

To be honest, I buy the salmon as an occasional treat for my dog. I choose Wild Planet for their ecological responsibility.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

It's costly but boneless.. so i rather pay for this.

Great flavor, a little too salty

Posted by 5428432667268829540 on Aug 16, 2014

This tastes great and goes nicely in brown rice onigiri mixed with hot sauce and rolled with dried seaweed. I would prefer if they did not add any salt, and thus give the extra star to the Crown Prince canned salmon, which is also better value.

Nice seafood

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jul 03, 2014

Nicest salmon I've found in a can. Delicious light taste. Really enjoyable. Light pink color. You sense the salmon is wild and not farmed from the 'natural' way it looks. Healthy meal (except for the bpa can). With the radiation issues from fukashima, so far in eating this I haven't experienced any health concerns though I do supplement with iodine.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2225813 on Mar 20, 2014

Totally outstanding quality, taste, texture, nutrition, and EXTREMELY LOW MERCURY CONTENT

Posted by Reviewer2945876 on Dec 13, 2013

My diet consists of mostly (probably about 80%-95%) organic foods. I am a very healthy individual. I am an extremely picky eater and will not eat anything just because it is convenient, low-priced, popular, tastes good, or something better is unavailable. After doing extensive online research about 2 months ago on the quality and nutritional characteristics of seafood from around the world, my research led me to the inescapable conclusion that there is no better source of animal protein for me than pink salmon that is caught in the wild in the Pacific Ocean waters of Alaska. My research indicates that wild caught Alaska Pink salmon has the lowest mercury content compared to other salmon species and other seafood species. It is a regular part of my diet. I completed further research to narrow down the various brand choices of Alaska pink salmon that are wild-caught as opposed to farmed salmon that producers raise in floating pens in the ocean. (I think eating farmed seafood can be unhealthy, risky, or dangerous.) I chose to try the Wild Planet brand of wild caught Alaska Pink salmon. I love this product. It tastes so good. It has wonderful texture. It is a pleasure to eat. It is very healthful. After eating Wild Planet Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon, I can feel the effects of the high concentration of natural Omega 3 and other fatty acids in the fish. I sense and feel a tremendous and very noticeable boost in my level of mental and physical energy. This is a wonderful product. I wish I had discovered it years ago. I can think of no Cons about this product. As usual iHerb.com has excellent order response and delivery times. When I placed my most recent order, iHerb.com had the lowest prices that I could find on the Internet for the Wild Planet brand of wild caught Alaska Pink salmon. I have been an iHerb.com customer for years during which time I have purchased various other types of products on the website. iHerb.com is a great outfit, and I do not say that lightly. Five Stars to Wild Planet Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon and Five Stars to iHerb.com

Awesome!

Posted by 5550503399990354829 on Oct 04, 2013

High quallity salmon, very tasty.

fast, healty lunch suggestion

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Jul 23, 2013

So handy when you want a quick lunch and crave salmon! Also super healthy :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »