Family loves it!

Posted by 5523676438573458799 on Sep 07, 2014

Great sardines and even better that the lining has no BPA.

The QUALITY had gone down

Posted by ABOOST on Aug 12, 2014

The Wild Planet used to be my favorite because every can contains 3 big fat tasty sardines. However I realized the quality of recent batch has gone down substantially. Now each can contain 6 or 7 small sardines which are tasteless and to a certain point - bad fishy smell. I read the label and it is processed (harvested?) in Vietnam. I've bought over 30 cans and I don't know what to do with them. I probably use them as fertilizer instead or feed my neighbor's cat.

Delicious

Posted by 5573871660162421673 on Jun 25, 2014

Love the taste and quality of this product. These sardines do not have a fishy flavour. But they are rich and tasty.

BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

Best canned sardines, EVER! The can is BPA free, Wild Sardines, great price, I like how they limit their fishing activity, the taste is perfect with a mild smokey flavor! I crave these ofen I am a huge fan of Wild planet! 野生イワシ!軽く薫製の香りがして味付けが完璧です。缶もBPAフリーでお手頃なお値段が嬉しい。漁もある期間中にしかやらないところが良いです。日本ももっと漁してよい期間を作るべきだと思いますね。とにかく最高においしいです!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Excellent product great taste.

A tastier sardine you will not find

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Mar 02, 2014

This brand does not taste at all like other sardines. It is supposedly wild caught, and mercury free. It has a lovely meaty flavor. My actual fave flavor is the one with olive oil and lemon. Hence the 4 stars.

great

Posted by chupka on Feb 11, 2014

great

Unpalatable

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 13, 2013

I thought that the higher price would reflect a better quality (than Reese), but I could barely finish eating them - made me nauseous.

Solid sardines.

Posted by 5550503399990354829 on Oct 04, 2013

Tasty and satisfiying if you like sardines in olive oil.

Sardines from heaven

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

I love sardines. But not all brands. These are the best I've EVER tasted. If you don't usually like sardines, these are worth trying. For years, I searched for a brand that didn't leave me with indigestion. I used to get Martel brand in Northern California, available only at Walgreens. They were good, but can't find them in Central New York where I live now. Even online, it's a fluke to find any, if you can even afford the price. So I was sardine-less for a while. :-( But my search is OVER. Wild Planet, in the olive oil, is yummy good. More nutritious than you can imagine. I buy them again and again and again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »