Excellent for baking

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Feb 21, 2016

This is my favourite stevia so far. I mostly use it in baking. It is easy to measure and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste like may others I've tried.

Best stevia & affordable too!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

We love this product, not only because it works perfectly (and doesn't have an awful aftertaste like some other products) but it's affordable too! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

now feeling good to stevia

Posted by shaishaimoon on Jan 29, 2016

i used to add agave to my coffee every morning. switch to stevia coz it's likely more healthier sweetner. for the first several times my coffee was tasted weird like chemicals but now the weird taste fades out and i'm feeling good with it. I also buy NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets for being used outside. this one tastes more weird & chemical if add one packet. if half, it's acceptable. of coz the coffee may have little bit sweet taste and even too light but better than weird. i'm still getting used to the packet one.

Great Stevia

Posted by 4643109927553008428 on Jan 22, 2016

My wife and I have been using Strvia products for several years. This is the best we've ever used. It is much sweeter with no aftertaste.

The best Stevia on the market!

Posted by 4773231863557052125 on Dec 14, 2015

Love this product, so versatile I use it in my cooking as well as for my tea and coffee.

Very satisfied.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 01, 2015

This is my first purchased of stevia and i am so glad with the quality and taste. No bitterness and it' taste good in my coffee. I'm gonna try it later in my chocolate chips cookies and in my other cooking.

This is good

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on Jun 06, 2015

A little time consuming having to measure, so I also bought the prepackage in the box.

Perfect Sugar Sweetness

Posted by 5315863173933463000 on May 23, 2015

I've been searching for a natural sugar substitute with a decent sweet flavor. No other natural sugar substitute maintains that sugar sweetness past the first sip. Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetener has that perfect sugar sweetness. I wish i had found it years ago while using that ghastly chemical Splenda. Wisdom Natural's Stevia dissolves readily in warm to hot liquids, not so well in cold, but does work. The price for size container is very good and gets better with a larger 'stocking up' type order. Thank you, iHerb, for carrying this wonderful product.

right taste and healthy

Posted by 5714107490290597376 on May 05, 2015

This product has definitely gotten me off refined sugar and actually cut down on my sweet craving intake. I use the powder for cooking and packets for coffee and liquids.

Great!