bittersweet

Posted by Reviewer3330569 on Sep 13, 2008

has a strong bitter taste.1\4 spoon is same as 1 spoon real sugar.is not what everybody write about stevioside.whit this exp.i also betwist the healty working about this product.

Worst Stevia ever

Posted by jayzou on Jun 04, 2016

First off, as of June 4 2016 this product is listed for the price of $6.66...hmmm. Secondly, these days I only write reviews when I feel absolutely disgusted by a product and terribly misled by product claims. Supposedly, as its written in big bold letters on this bottle, this is the 'World's Best Tasting Stevia.' I've tried numerous stevia products from this site and at various markets, and this is by far the WORST stevia product I've ever tasted. Compared to other pure stevia products, this thing NOT ONLY leaves a bitter aftertaste, but you also need to add much more than normal to cover its bland sweetness...very bland. Unfortunately for me, I ordered 4 of these thinking I'd save some money and get more bang for the buck...BIG mistake, as I couldn't finish one bottle and decided to toss out the rest. I'll stick with better quality stevia products from now on...lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN!!

Great disappointment

Posted by 5599213430956667328 on Jun 04, 2016

Bought this for my mum who has diabetes. She added it into her coffee twice and remarked that there was an artificial taste similar to the brand Equal. All the other reviews got my hopes up but this was just disappointing. I've tried the coffee myself i found that the taste of it covers the coffee taste. Not buying again.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1113847 on Apr 01, 2010

I can't agree with the other reviews here that say the taste is good. I like NuNaturals and Planetary brands but I threw this one out.

yuck

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Feb 02, 2013

Yet again I went by the reviews only to experience exctly the opposit. The taste is grose and it ruins the taste of anything I put it in. Too bad...

Disappointment

Posted by 5691804025559859048 on Jun 28, 2013

I was bit Disappointed when I bough this product :( I'm using other stevia products insted of sugar and artificial sweetners for over two years and this product might have good taste but its not actualy realy sweet as I've supposed to be........so sorry bu I wont to purchase it again....

Great natural sweetner- nothing artifical -

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Nov 30, 2008

You can use stevia plus in cooking and it works well!