Great Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1768594 on Oct 21, 2011

I really like this sweetner. It doesn't take much to sweeten whatever you put it on or in and the convenient shake on or spoon out top on the container is really nice.

SweetLeaf

Posted by Reviewer2018565 on Feb 11, 2012

I am allergic to all chemicals and am diabetic. I prefer not to use sugar. Your SweetLeaf Stevia has nothing but Stevia in it. Thank you. It tastes great on anything with no after taste. A very little amount goes a long way.

Dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer2970244 on Jul 10, 2011

I still can taste the "artifiscal" taste when I use it. hoping for only a little sweeter taste, not an after taste.

Not as sweet as it is told to be.

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Mar 26, 2015

I don't love very sweet food, but this is not as sweet as it is told to be, but if I really want to feel the sweetness I put some more but the more you put the more you feel the bitterness. Maybe it is good for baking, haven't tried yet, but definitely not suitable for coffee, tee or porridge.

Great Sweetner

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 26, 2007

This stuff is awesome and I never use anything else. Everyone I recommend it to loves it also. Natural with no added anything, anyone who sweetens should try this product.

The best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Nov 23, 2007

SweetLeaf Stevia plus is the best in taste. I wish you carried more variety of this product

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2010372 on May 14, 2008

This has been one of my favorite sweeteners. My mom had been shipping it from Oregon to Alaska. Now that I found it online, I will be able to get it sooner rather than later.

Best natural sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1188217 on Jul 07, 2008

Excellent product which also provides fiber.

Convenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer1274363 on Oct 29, 2008

I first discovered this product at Wal-Mart but then they discontinued carrying it. I searched long and hard and found it at health food stores at much higher prices and also packaged in single packets like Equal. This is much easier to use and it's a great price! Thank you.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Mar 29, 2011

I love this stevia. The only complaint I have is that occasionaly I'll get one that smells very "chemical". It taste "chemical" too. I wonder if it is what they bleach it with. Too expensive for a bad batch.