Worst Stevia ever

Posted by jayzou on Jun 04, 2016

First off, as of June 4 2016 this product is listed for the price of $6.66...hmmm. Secondly, these days I only write reviews when I feel absolutely disgusted by a product and terribly misled by product claims. Supposedly, as its written in big bold letters on this bottle, this is the 'World's Best Tasting Stevia.' I've tried numerous stevia products from this site and at various markets, and this is by far the WORST stevia product I've ever tasted. Compared to other pure stevia products, this thing NOT ONLY leaves a bitter aftertaste, but you also need to add much more than normal to cover its bland sweetness...very bland. Unfortunately for me, I ordered 4 of these thinking I'd save some money and get more bang for the buck...BIG mistake, as I couldn't finish one bottle and decided to toss out the rest. I'll stick with better quality stevia products from now on...lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN!!

Excellent for baking

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Feb 21, 2016

This is my favourite stevia so far. I mostly use it in baking. It is easy to measure and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste like may others I've tried.

very nice

Posted by 4886080298005122386 on Aug 16, 2016

This is what you need - no carbs, but tasty

Great Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1768594 on Oct 21, 2011

I really like this sweetner. It doesn't take much to sweeten whatever you put it on or in and the convenient shake on or spoon out top on the container is really nice.

SweetLeaf

Posted by Reviewer2018565 on Feb 11, 2012

I am allergic to all chemicals and am diabetic. I prefer not to use sugar. Your SweetLeaf Stevia has nothing but Stevia in it. Thank you. It tastes great on anything with no after taste. A very little amount goes a long way.

Dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer2970244 on Jul 10, 2011

I still can taste the "artifiscal" taste when I use it. hoping for only a little sweeter taste, not an after taste.

Not as sweet as it is told to be.

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Mar 26, 2015

I don't love very sweet food, but this is not as sweet as it is told to be, but if I really want to feel the sweetness I put some more but the more you put the more you feel the bitterness. Maybe it is good for baking, haven't tried yet, but definitely not suitable for coffee, tee or porridge.

yuck

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Feb 02, 2013

Yet again I went by the reviews only to experience exctly the opposit. The taste is grose and it ruins the taste of anything I put it in. Too bad...

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1113847 on Apr 01, 2010

I can't agree with the other reviews here that say the taste is good. I like NuNaturals and Planetary brands but I threw this one out.

Great Sweetner

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 26, 2007

This stuff is awesome and I never use anything else. Everyone I recommend it to loves it also. Natural with no added anything, anyone who sweetens should try this product.