Worst Stevia ever

Posted by jayzou on Jun 04, 2016

First off, as of June 4 2016 this product is listed for the price of $6.66...hmmm. Secondly, these days I only write reviews when I feel absolutely disgusted by a product and terribly misled by product claims. Supposedly, as its written in big bold letters on this bottle, this is the 'World's Best Tasting Stevia.' I've tried numerous stevia products from this site and at various markets, and this is by far the WORST stevia product I've ever tasted. Compared to other pure stevia products, this thing NOT ONLY leaves a bitter aftertaste, but you also need to add much more than normal to cover its bland sweetness...very bland. Unfortunately for me, I ordered 4 of these thinking I'd save some money and get more bang for the buck...BIG mistake, as I couldn't finish one bottle and decided to toss out the rest. I'll stick with better quality stevia products from now on...lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN!!

Best natural sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1188217 on Jul 07, 2008

Excellent product which also provides fiber.

Convenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer1274363 on Oct 29, 2008

I first discovered this product at Wal-Mart but then they discontinued carrying it. I searched long and hard and found it at health food stores at much higher prices and also packaged in single packets like Equal. This is much easier to use and it's a great price! Thank you.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Mar 29, 2011

I love this stevia. The only complaint I have is that occasionaly I'll get one that smells very "chemical". It taste "chemical" too. I wonder if it is what they bleach it with. Too expensive for a bad batch.

ok

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 29, 2011

ok stevia, but i didnt like the after taste it gave the food i added it to

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2221868 on May 27, 2011

Like this product very much. It tastes milder than the stevia extract, and thats exactly what I was looking for. Will purchase this product again.

bad

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

you need alot to sweeten something and it has fillers

great stuff...great price

Posted by Reviewer3073435 on Apr 22, 2008

...

Happy with order

Posted by Reviewer1207898 on Feb 23, 2008

Fast shipping, item was fresh, excellent company!

Appreciation

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on Jan 01, 2008

Excellent product at a great price.