Best stevia available

Posted by 4928356842148945013 on Jun 14, 2016

This stevia is great. I've tried numerous different stevia extracts sold by iherb and this is the only one that doesn't leave a bitter taste. Adds sweetness to dishes without bitterness- basically indistinguishable from sugar. I only use it in baking, not to sweeten tea or coffee. Highly recommended!

Great!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 23, 2016

The extract versions are more potent and last longer, but for me they are so difficult to dose and use. This stevia is so easy to measure and use, it is not over the top sweet, just the right amount. No bitter aftertaste, just perfect!

My first Stevia

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

Wow, bitter sweet at first, but once you get the amount right - it's easy to use as a sugar replacement! Good stuff!

I love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

Even though I've read this product is highly processed, I still like it. Until I can make my own liquid from green stevia powder, I'll continue to use this product. I've been using this product almost daily for about two years.

Husbands favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Apr 04, 2013

My husband says this sweetener has no after taste and he won't use another Stevia.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1660751 on Jul 05, 2011

I have been using this product for over a year. I love this. I feel better using this than any other sugar substitute

The best

Posted by 5560645727539765207 on Oct 10, 2014

Great replacement for people who do not use sugar in their food. Just a small amount of stevia and it sweetens what you need. I like it when I bake. It does not change the flavor of the food and it does not lose its properties when heated. Good price, excellent product.

Stevia

Posted by 5529165189893462191 on Apr 10, 2014

Just like you expect Stevia to be, A+ Stevia product at a reasonable price.

Review of Stevia order

Posted by 4888973613469171597 on Mar 18, 2015

The product was excellent and was delivered in a timely manner. I am happy with the service and will use them again.

Great tasting

Posted by 4962071444840457079 on Mar 22, 2014

This product easily dissolves in my coffee and does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I will definitely purchase this product again.