La stevia que mas uso

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

De todos los sabores que he comprado, este es el que mas uso. El sabor a frutos rojos es fuerte. A mi hijo le pongo un par de gotas en la botella de agua que lleva al cole, con unas rodajas de limón y le encanta. De hecho suelo tener una jarra de agua con limón y unas gotas de esta stevia en el frigo siempre. A los que nos cuesta tomar 1.5 o 2 litros de agua al día, así es más facil.

Great product!

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014

Very nice - I mainly add to cold drinks & smoothies & it has a great taste!

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great way to cut out the sugary drinks

This is my favorite...for yogurt in the morning....

Posted by Reviewer2918357 on Sep 26, 2010

I mix 2 droppers full in my non-fat, greek yogurt in the mornings along with fresh fruit and granola...great way to start the day...and it's low calorie...

GREAT FLAVOR!!!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Aug 04, 2010

This berry flavor is fantastic! It's even better than the Grape one. My two daughters, ages 2 and 8 LOVE this in their purified water! They think it's 'juice'!! So I can keep them really healthy and they don't even realize it's not juice they are drinking! I love it too! It doesn't take a whole lot of it...about 10 drops to flavor a 16 oz. glass of water.

SWEET!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 27, 2010

Hi, I have a sweet tooth like no other but like to avoid artificial sweetners.I have been using honey as my only sweetner for the past few years.I was highly sceptical of stevia in the beginning.I just thought it was not going to be sweet enough.I'm glad to report i was 100% WRONG.This product is amazing,i only need to use around 6 drops in a 500ml amount of liquid and the sweetness is there the way i like it.I will be sure to experiment with higher drops for extra sweetness but it probably won't be necessary.This bottle is great value for money and will last at least one month.I've been pleasantly suprised by stevia and will be back for more i'm sure.10/10

Berry good :P

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Very good in tea or smoothies

Stevia without the bitter aftertaste.

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Dec 28, 2012

This is the only brand of stevia I enjoy. I have several flavors for variety. It helps me stay away from sugar.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1923560 on Jul 04, 2011

Tastes like berries or a bit like fruit/berry-tea. Good to add in your drinkingwater :)

Berry Stevia --- Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1790493 on Sep 02, 2011

I love the berry stevia. I make berry lemonade. I squeeze half a lemon into a large glass, fill with ice and cold water add a dropper of berry stevia and enjoy!