Tastes like red-hots

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 17, 2011

I was hoping this would taste like the spice cinnamon, but unfortunately it tastes like red-hots. :(

Fake flavor

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Jul 07, 2014

Flavor is that of spicy cinnamon hearts, not real cinnamon. I don't like this flavor and would not recommend it. It actually has a bit of a hot-dog after-taste. Yeah, pretty strange... I am a huge fan of SweetLeaf drops though. The only other one of the ones I've tried that tasted fake and I didn't like was the Chocolate-Raspberry. All the others so far I have liked. My favorites are English Toffee and Vanilla Creme. (Review for this flavor is based on using it in yogurt).

not great for coffee

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Aug 21, 2011

This is okay but I was a little disapointed in the flavor, in coffee it was somewhat bitter

Just tastes sweet

Posted by Reviewer1496637 on Nov 30, 2011

There is barely a hint of cinnamon. It is still a great tasting stevia, but no real cinnamon flavor. I will just use it as plain stevia.

Not too keen on the Cinnamon..

Posted by Reviewer1299068 on Nov 29, 2010

Reminded me of toothpaste. I used it on coffee so maybe it will taste better used in something else.

meh

Posted by Reviewer2982475 on Mar 13, 2012

No noteworthy cinnamon flavour or sweetening from this. Disappointed :(

Don´t like the artificial cinnamon taste..

Posted by 4688594380307229981 on Sep 21, 2013

Don´t like the cinnamon taste in this, tastes very artificial. Otherwise the texture and the bottle are ok, easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »