Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Mar 12, 2012

This was a reorder, my obvious reaction to the product. The flavor really masks the (normal) aftertaste of using a little too much stevia.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012

great product. good taste, use it in water and it's even better mixed in sparkling water

Stevia user

Posted by 5551361459563960207 on Dec 09, 2012

I love liquid stevia, I flavor my water with the lemon. Sometimes I will also use grape and orange mixed together. Sometimes I put two drops of each in a glass of white wine to make a reduced calorie sangria.

Lovely taste !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Dec 29, 2012

VERY nice - will definately order more :-)

Perfect

Posted by 4930818660095842244 on Jan 29, 2013

I use these when I want a little taste in my soda water. Only need a couple of drops - tastes great.

Satisfying alternative to soda

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I love this! Just 6 drops in an 8 oz glass of sparkling water and you have a great tasting soda without the sugar. I will definitely buy this again!

Good stevia

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

I like the taste:-)

Wow! This is good!

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 12, 2012

I wish I could give this stuff more than 5 stars. It is wonderful! I grew up drinking sodas every day, and I have been wanting something healthy and tasty to drink to replace the sodas. I first tried root beer, and I really like it. But since I got Lemon Drop, I am drinking it every day. I just can't get enough of this. My hubby and I both like to put it in water then put it in the freezer until it is a little icy. I use 17 to 25 drops, depending on the size of the glass.

Very good taste

Posted by XusoIherb on Aug 04, 2012

Add it to your favorite tea or lemonade to get an awosome taste. Smells god and taste better. Recommended

Posted by 4897501674364755088 on Aug 13, 2012