holiday

Posted by Reviewer1860209 on Oct 31, 2011

have bought the plain Stevia and thought the peppermint would be nice for holiday season but I can barely taste the peppermint -needs more peppermint flavoring.

Posted by Reviewer1815304 on Sep 05, 2011

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1913608 on Aug 12, 2011

I have to drink a lot of water every day and putting something heathy in my water is one way I get all that water down. I grow mint in my yard and I make a pitcher of water with mint leaves and a dropper or two of the Pepperment. It has a great taste and I don't have trouble finishing my pitcher of water. Tee

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jul 05, 2011

It's peppermint, it's good quality. Great in cocoa.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2744802 on Jun 22, 2011

Love it

PHENOMENAL!

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

peppermint stevia

Posted by Reviewer2731821 on May 24, 2011

useful way to add a bit of interest and flavour to boring green tea-2 drips a cup seems to work for me

Sweet and minty

Posted by Reviewer1914741 on May 21, 2011

I have only tried these drops once. I got a little confused because I would like it to give even more mint taste....but I couldn't`t put more in, because it`s also sweet. Next time I will but only peppermint essence.

Sweet Leaf Stevia