Will Buy Again

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Apr 19, 2016

Where I live, it's incredibly rare to find root beer and impossible to find it in the sugar-free version. By sucking up the liquid, the dropper is half full. I use two of these squirts per 500mL of sparkling water to get a really nice root beer flavor. I have also added vanilla stevia liquid to the mix and it's really, really nice. I will absolutely be buying this again.

Root Beer!!

Posted by hanaginger3 on Mar 10, 2016

So amaaaaaaazing that it changes carbonated water to a real Root Beer! Love so much ❤️

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

vegan, healthy, great flavour !!!!!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

Sarsaparilla is root bear flavour in Australia. Zero Calories and I add it to water all day to keep hydrated, thin my blood and stay healthy!! To help keep Chronic migraines and migraine attacks away. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.

What

Posted by 5170634179350447370 on Feb 23, 2015

Bitter

This Does Not Taste Like Rootbeer!

Posted by Reviewer2036445 on Apr 14, 2014

How flippen disappointing!!I see the reviews are older and the one i got has a different label so they must have changed this and not for the better.I am asking for a refund..False advertizing if you ask me.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This liquid stevia tastes and smells so much like regular root beer. Just add a few drops to carbonated water and you have an imitation soft drink! Kids will love it, and I am sure it would be helpful in getting off of soda.

Tastes really good

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is a good alternative to sugary sodas. It really does taste like root beer. Don't have the illusion that it tastes EXACTLY like root beer, because it doesn't. If you really want root beer, you should buy root beer. But if you want a non sugar healthy alternative to sparkling water, this is a good one.

Didn't taste like Root Beer to me

Posted by 5710254700521109804 on Nov 19, 2012

I tried adding this to sparkling water as suggested in other reviews - wasn't that good. For some variety of sweet flavor it's nice to have. Don't know what else you'd use it for other then drinks.

not great

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Oct 30, 2012

there is a hint of "root beer", but it's mostly just overpowering sweetness. I bought it primarily for my boyfriend who wants to get away from aspertame and sucralose drinks but he pretty much spat this out saying it was disgusting. It's tolerable for me, but it's not something I would reach or look forward to.