Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Root Beer, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Disapointed

Posted by Reviewer2700540 From Arizona on Mar 24, 2011

Not as much root beer flavor as I was hoping for, I wanted to put it into club soda but found that if I added enough to taste like soda it was too sweet and bitter from the stevia!! :-(

not great

Posted by Reviewer1336522 From Canada on Oct 30, 2012

there is a hint of "root beer", but it's mostly just overpowering sweetness. I bought it primarily for my boyfriend who wants to get away from aspertame and sucralose drinks but he pretty much spat this out saying it was disgusting. It's tolerable for me, but it's not something I would reach or look forward to.

Didn't taste like Root Beer to me

Posted by 5710254700521109804 on Nov 19, 2012

I tried adding this to sparkling water as suggested in other reviews - wasn't that good. For some variety of sweet flavor it's nice to have. Don't know what else you'd use it for other then drinks.