Will Buy Again

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Apr 19, 2016

Where I live, it's incredibly rare to find root beer and impossible to find it in the sugar-free version. By sucking up the liquid, the dropper is half full. I use two of these squirts per 500mL of sparkling water to get a really nice root beer flavor. I have also added vanilla stevia liquid to the mix and it's really, really nice. I will absolutely be buying this again.

Root Beer!!

Posted by hanaginger3 on Mar 10, 2016

So amaaaaaaazing that it changes carbonated water to a real Root Beer! Love so much ❤️

vegan, healthy, great flavour !!!!!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

Sarsaparilla is root bear flavour in Australia. Zero Calories and I add it to water all day to keep hydrated, thin my blood and stay healthy!! To help keep Chronic migraines and migraine attacks away. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This liquid stevia tastes and smells so much like regular root beer. Just add a few drops to carbonated water and you have an imitation soft drink! Kids will love it, and I am sure it would be helpful in getting off of soda.

Tastes really good

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is a good alternative to sugary sodas. It really does taste like root beer. Don't have the illusion that it tastes EXACTLY like root beer, because it doesn't. If you really want root beer, you should buy root beer. But if you want a non sugar healthy alternative to sparkling water, this is a good one.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1273812 on Oct 18, 2012

I love this stuff. you do not have to use very much at a time. Great flavor.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Interesting taste.

Husband's Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Aug 14, 2012

We don't have soda in our house, but the next best thing is sparkling water with root beer. He loves it!

Taste like root beer!

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 19, 2012

This stevia truly tastes like root beer. We love it. I add 8 drops to a glass of water then put it in the freezer until it gets a little icy then I drink it.

Sweetleaf Root Beer

Posted by 4889249112167308990 on May 06, 2012

love this in sodium-free seltzer water!