Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia all flavors

Posted by Reviewer2581391 on Jan 09, 2011

LOVE IT !!!

Sweet leaf Stevia - Root Beer

Posted by Reviewer3190447 on Feb 14, 2011

Makes a great drink in Carbonated Water. Thanks!

Tastes really good

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is a good alternative to sugary sodas. It really does taste like root beer. Don't have the illusion that it tastes EXACTLY like root beer, because it doesn't. If you really want root beer, you should buy root beer. But if you want a non sugar healthy alternative to sparkling water, this is a good one.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on May 10, 2011

It adds a nice rootbeer flavor to cold water without any thing artificial. Will buy again.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1323692 on Feb 13, 2012

Makes a fantastic diet root beer with just a few drops in your favorite plain carbonated water.

not great

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Oct 30, 2012

there is a hint of "root beer", but it's mostly just overpowering sweetness. I bought it primarily for my boyfriend who wants to get away from aspertame and sucralose drinks but he pretty much spat this out saying it was disgusting. It's tolerable for me, but it's not something I would reach or look forward to.

Disapointed

Posted by Reviewer2700540 on Mar 24, 2011

Not as much root beer flavor as I was hoping for, I wanted to put it into club soda but found that if I added enough to taste like soda it was too sweet and bitter from the stevia!! :-(

Sweetleaf Rootbeer

Posted by Reviewer3314172 on Sep 12, 2011

Have to add too much to get much rootbeer flavor!

This Does Not Taste Like Rootbeer!

Posted by Reviewer2036445 on Apr 14, 2014

How flippen disappointing!!I see the reviews are older and the one i got has a different label so they must have changed this and not for the better.I am asking for a refund..False advertizing if you ask me.

Root Beer = the best!

Posted by Reviewer1468121 on Mar 01, 2011

I love the taste of root beer, and this actually does make whatever you add it too taste like root beer :-D Great for drinks I find.