I honestly didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2645168 on Aug 26, 2012

After using nunaturals stevia, this stevia tastes rather watered down...for a big bottle I used almost 4 times as much to get the same level of sweetness I get from one dropper of nunaturals.

It is not good!

Posted by Reviewer3021218 on Apr 07, 2010

I am very sorry to say this but this product has a horrible after taste. No amount of food or drink could remove the after taste for at least 10 hours. regretably I must say I do not recommend this product.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2863528 on Sep 07, 2011

I was not impressed with the taste...to artificial for a natural taste

Has an aftertaste, does not sweeten enough

Posted by Reviewer1510064 on Sep 23, 2013

What a dissapointment this product is. After reading the multiple positive reviews, I was expecting a fantastic product that would sweeten my coffee and other beverages with only a few drops and have no aftertaste. Well, the product sadly has an odd metallic/liquorice aftertaste and does not sweeten with only a few drops, but rather 10-15. Perhaps they have changed the formula, like NuNaturals did with their Stevia product, but the product does have an aftertaste which the buyer should be aware of. I don't consider the product to be worth the price, so I won't be buying it again.

Stevia drops = watered down

Posted by 5288022713421419103 on Aug 01, 2016

Sadly, having read great reviews about the quality of this product the 2 bottles I purchased are literally watered down I've was a gift and the other for myself but to get any taste of sweetness I need to our on at last 5 drops I keep it in the fridge as directed Very disappointed When I contacted Iherb they told me thug was not their product, and so they could do nothing for me, They would happily take my money, earn their commission but when a problem, wife their hands of any responsibly Poor form

I didn´t received my order

Posted by 5036203125196780892 on Oct 06, 2014

Where is my pack?

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2962038 on Mar 22, 2008

Not very good,would never purchase again.

Nasty aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2898208 on Mar 16, 2009

I don't like this. Plus, I didn't like those grapefruit particles floating around in the dropper. They look like fingernails. Not for me.