Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

REPLACING MY HONEY AND TURBINADO SUGAR ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1884736 on Jul 07, 2008

Thank you for the chance to give my review! I am trying to eliminate all sugars in my diet due to the studies being done that ties sugars to arthritis. I am getting used to the Stevia. It works well in hot cereals like oatmeal and has identical taste to sugar or honey. But i am a little disapointed about the after taste when used in coffee. I now just drink it black because the after taste is a little overbearing. I use it in my iced tea (i live in north carolina and yes we drink sweet tea unlike folks in texas)and i am getting used to the taste.Most of all the price of the product is much easier to swallow as i paid a few dollars more for a 2 oz. bottle compared to the 4 oz. bottle. The product arrived in a timely manner and to sum it all up i am satisfied with the product but still getting used to removing sugar in my diet. Stevia is about the best substitute i can find at this time. I definitly will reorder when i need more Stevia so i hope you will continue to offer it at this price. Thanks....Alan Osborne

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf liquid

Posted by Reviewer3080622 on Apr 25, 2009

Sweetens, but if you want something to taste noticeably sweet, you need to use more drops than they indicate and there is a hint of an aftertaste

Great sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2894075 on Aug 18, 2009

The bottle with the stopper is excellent to measure how many drops you want according to your taste. I ordered powder before, and this is more convenient. However, I feel that the powder has a sweeter taste than liquid. Both has no after taste, and are great sugar substitutes.

Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1605439 on Dec 08, 2009

Leaves a weird after taste in my mouth..maybe I am just used to sugar..

sweet but

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 02, 2011

has a strange aftertaste, guess i need to adjust my palate for stevia

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »