REPLACING MY HONEY AND TURBINADO SUGAR ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1884736 on Jul 07, 2008

Thank you for the chance to give my review! I am trying to eliminate all sugars in my diet due to the studies being done that ties sugars to arthritis. I am getting used to the Stevia. It works well in hot cereals like oatmeal and has identical taste to sugar or honey. But i am a little disapointed about the after taste when used in coffee. I now just drink it black because the after taste is a little overbearing. I use it in my iced tea (i live in north carolina and yes we drink sweet tea unlike folks in texas)and i am getting used to the taste.Most of all the price of the product is much easier to swallow as i paid a few dollars more for a 2 oz. bottle compared to the 4 oz. bottle. The product arrived in a timely manner and to sum it all up i am satisfied with the product but still getting used to removing sugar in my diet. Stevia is about the best substitute i can find at this time. I definitly will reorder when i need more Stevia so i hope you will continue to offer it at this price. Thanks....Alan Osborne

good for calorie counting

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Left an unpleasant aftertaste

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf liquid

Posted by Reviewer3080622 on Apr 25, 2009

Sweetens, but if you want something to taste noticeably sweet, you need to use more drops than they indicate and there is a hint of an aftertaste

Great sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2894075 on Aug 18, 2009

The bottle with the stopper is excellent to measure how many drops you want according to your taste. I ordered powder before, and this is more convenient. However, I feel that the powder has a sweeter taste than liquid. Both has no after taste, and are great sugar substitutes.

Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1605439 on Dec 08, 2009

Leaves a weird after taste in my mouth..maybe I am just used to sugar..

sweet but

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 02, 2011

has a strange aftertaste, guess i need to adjust my palate for stevia

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2026784 on Sep 05, 2011

Not quite as sweet as I would like it so I have to use quite a bit of it per cup of liquid. Also, overpriced as I could get it just as cheap or cheaper at local stores. Thank you.

I gave this one away....

Posted by madamVi on Dec 03, 2012

There is nothing wrong with this. I just started to get a lot of pimples on my chin because of this Stevia...

It's ok

Posted by 5669353558462665963 on Dec 21, 2013

I expected more after reading all the reviews on this site. I never expected it to be just like sugar, but it does have an after taste (not bitter, but just like artificial sweetners) and it isn't sweet enough for tea and hot cocoa. When in comes to oatmeal its ok. It's really good for baking, which is why I'm not so dissapointed after all, it is just as I wanted it to be sweet, it doesn't have an aftertaste in baking.

Dissolves great in my iced tea

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 18, 2014

I am new to low carb/diabetic friendly sweeteners. I was expecting the Sweet Drops to be sweetener than they were, so I was disappointed. In all fairness, I am used to Splenda and Equal which are much sweeter than sugar. So I went into this with unfair expectations. I think the only way to compare is to be someone who is used to using sugar instead of artificial sweeteners, as I was.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »