very concentrated, regular stevia flavour - a bit of an

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

after taste, but healthy so I got used to it :-). I use it in everything including cooking and baking (baking - not instead of all the sugar, just of part of it). I love that my son can use it too unlike other sweeteners (healthy). I also got the NuNaturals one, which I prefer taste-wise.

Excellent

Posted by 5355054229471111155 on Nov 13, 2014

A bit pricey but a very good sweetener. It takes about 10 drops to sweeten my coffee just the way I like it. Have only used on coffee so that's all I can comment on. No after taste. I like it better than sugar!

My favorite liquid stevia

Posted by Reviewer3177127 on Mar 16, 2012

This one and the NOW brand liquid are both equally good, but this one is bigger and therefore a better deal. It's versatile and works in hot and cold drinks, which is my primary use for stevia. I don't use it much in baking or anything thicker than a clear liquid or coffee. I do find that I prefer powder stevia for hot cocoa, but this one works fine, too. A good solid product. I don't find it has a bitterness or aftertaste. But I think this is a personal opinion thing. So maybe try the smaller Wisdom Natural before going for the bigger version.

Nice flavor!

Posted by Danil35 on Aug 28, 2013

Good product. No after taste.

Natural sweetener - all the taste, none of the sugar

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Great for baking and for sweetening foods - but I do prefer the flavoured ones

Pricey but...

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It works really well in replacement of sugar! Zero calorie products are my best friends

So far so good

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Jan 08, 2014

We've used (powdered) Stevia Sweetleaf for years and like it but of course it doesn't dissolve well in non hot beverages. This liquid version seems to be the answer although a different dispenser bottle arrangement might prove better than the dropper.

Liked it

Posted by 4922024157144075660 on Aug 05, 2014

this bottle lasts forever but i think plain stevia is a little bit bitter

Love it

Posted by 4826382055254745228 on Sep 17, 2014

Good flavor! Wish the dropper was a little longer to get the rest off the bottom a little easier

Great in my tea

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Aug 19, 2008

I use this in my herbal tea. Really works well for me. Havn't tried it in anything else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »